Gender Disappointment - How To Cope?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Angela123, Mar 18, 2020.

1. deepthivinayak1

deepthivinayak1 Gold IL'ite

Oh. What I heard is if both husband n wife is eldest in family. They have both kids same gender. It worked in my life. Me n my husband is youngest,so we had both Kid boys.

Angela123 likes this.
  2. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Everybody has their reasons to be disappointed. And I am not saying they are insignificant. All I am saying is, nature knows what is best. How can we control the gender of a baby? Personally, I think (this is just my theory) if the woman looks super sexy to the man, then girls will be born. So IMO your only fault if at all is you look sexy in your husband's eyes :blush:. Such things are not in your control and what happened to you in India, in your time, in your family, is not applicable everywhere. Someday you will discover that under given circumstances, this was the best thing to happen. So cheer up. Wait for your baby and play with her when she comes.

Angela123 likes this.
  3. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

Respectfully disagree here. I am who I am because of what happened to me,it shaped my thoughts and my growth as a person. For me, it is applicable everywhere. it is just me. As I mentioned in my later posts, I have moved on, but recovery is slow. I have my reasons, so has everyone!