Gemstones and their effectivness

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Pinky9, May 13, 2012.

1. Pinky9

Pinky9 Junior IL'ite

Hi good morning all

please some one tell me about gemstones and ur experiences ? are they really effective ? do u have any experiences please share it wth us

if anybody knows about red coral (Pagadam) please tell me what is the purpose of it and whoom should wear (which rashi and nakshatra ppl) it and also how should wear it

1 person likes this.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

2yrs back in nov 2010 my father inlaw sent me a a brown coloured stone "Hessonite"(pendant)..he told me tat bcoz i hd some trouble wid "rahu" i should wear it...i took it as a joke i mean i always made fun of those who wore gem stones...bt when it was sent to me when i was goin through a bad phase in my life professionally...i am a civil engineer bt i could not find a job which would help me balance my family and professional life...after i got tis pendant...i wore it for bout a week or 2 then i was suddenly offered a part time job of a corporate trainer wid i must say a salary whcih i hd never expected in my dreams(infact those who heard d offered were also shocked hahaha :D ).i hd applied for d job somewhere in june2010 n though everything was Ok bt d company never called me but then suddenly in december2010 i was called in...i still wear tat pendant...i still wonder if it was bcoz of d gemstone or shear luck tat i got tis job.i am happy wid d job 'coz i go for trainings when my son goes to school n i reach home b4 my son gets back home...
    i still believe tat depending on gemstones is for d weakhearted n "if u've it in u then nobody can stop u from reaching d stars"
    all d best!!

2 people like this.
  3. gemlab

gemlab New IL'ite

yes its diffidently effects but choose right one so just concern with a astrologer then wear one as they suggest you

4. Pinky9

Pinky9 Junior IL'ite

Hi dinny
    thanks for ur reply...felt good to know that u got benefited by that stone...good luck :)

5. Pinky9

Pinky9 Junior IL'ite

Hi gemlab
    thank u for replying here ..I consulted an astrologer, he adviced me to wear red coral stone .. then my mom went to a goldmerchant where she used to made her jewelary items and orderd a redcoral ring for me ... then we went to collect our ring and paid the bill
    soon after reaching home we found that some "pin head size holes" are there on the surface of red coral stone and some ridges are there at the bottom wher it touches my finger while wearing

bt my astrologer , lots of sites and whonot everyone says one should not choose stones with even minute scratches or fine lines or breakages or ridges nd dents...stones should be free from all above things

now please kindly tell me can i use that ring wth out any suspections ? or should i have to buy another one ? what kind of bad effects i would face if i wear those kind of stones...please kindly some one help me ... if anyone want i ll provide u some pics for better analysis... thanks for reading this ... thanks in advance

6. Pinky9

Pinky9 Junior IL'ite

please reply me.. :( Im desperately waiting :( :(