Gay??......Disgusting to me!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sunny3, Jan 18, 2010.

1. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

How can polygamy be consenting adults ? Lets say my husband has another wife, they are consenting adults not me. So my rights as a wife is violated, is'nt ?

But when gay people marry and have a family whats bothering you ? Are they trespassing your life ? Violating your rights ?

2. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Ok lets say a wife and husband decide, a wife says I have no problem you can have multiple wives, like earlier times used to have, why would not law leave it upto them then? they would then be consenting adults right. Law can stipulate if adults are consenting and husband wife agree, they can have miltiple spouses, yes law can definitely say, that if there is no consent from one spouse, polygamy then is not allowed as its not consenting.

we are talking of consenting adults, where dis consenting too is a norm.... A husband and wife are consenting partners to sex, still if a wife wants she can not allow husband to have sex, else it is regarded as marital rape, now there wife uses her dis consent right?

Gay people have a family? So if a father marries his daughter, or a son marries his mother, would the same society accept it? will you? Why are those natural limitations applied to human kind then for that matter....

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  3. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

Whether the wife agrees or disagrees, her rights as a wife is violated here. Period.

But with gay marriage, I dont see what the problem is, apart from people having a closed mind.

I dont see why gay marriage should be opposed. When we are opening gates for premarital sex, abortion, contraceptives, dating and so on in this century ... why not be liberal about gay marriage too.

ITS THEIR LIFE ...

Father marrying daughter/mother marrying son is in no way comparable to gay marriage because the motherly and fatherly instinct is a total different feeling from a sexual instinct.

4. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

How? if they are consenting? How is it violated? who is to decide? the wife or others?

If a wife says she has no problem, and agress to it, she knows what she is doing isn't it, consenting adults?

why would law stop her from doing it otherwise?

ITS THEIR LIFE

5. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

OK, We all know that polygamy is happening everywhere and although its against law, people do it. In fact my grandfather has 2 wives and they all lived together in the same house and raised their children under the same roof. I didnt have a problem with that and the same way, when my friend or brother or anybody is gay, I wouldnt have a problem with that too...

ITS THEIR LIFE. But if my husband is going to have another wife, then I will have a big problem, since its my life ...

So whats your problem exactly with gay people marrying and being with their loved ones apart from "Going against nature".

6. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

just like we all know gays were always existing, same thing for polygamy, then why to legalise gay and not polygamy

your grandfather was living with two wives, and lived together in same house. no one had problems, ok, but then why laws should not legalise that

Two people if they are gay or lesbian live together, do what they like , who has problems? Even in India its legalised now, they dont consider it a crime, and its ok, its not a crime, but why to legalise it from the point of view of marriage, and if it has to be legalised, then why others things like polygamy not.

Gays need rights to marry, but polygamist should be deprived of that right to marry multiple wives if consenting?

7. rosegirl

rosegirl Bronze IL'ite

You are ok with being people being gay but you are against legalizing gay marriages ?
    About polygamy, So tomorrow if the government declares "Ok, if the spouses are totally ok and give their consent, then the couple can bring in a third party into the marriage and that person can have all the rights and privileges of the wife/husband", then you are totally ok with gay marriage since the polygamists have got their share of freedom and rights ???

8. tanuy

tanuy New IL'ite

whats so good about being gay, where one man acts as a wife and other as a husband, why is that so appealing to girls now days? and you call yourself an Indus Lady?

9. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Dont twist and turn, Ok? Government cannot take a blind view to legalise one thing and turn completely opposite to something other, equally compelling is what I mean. laws, are made for many reasons, and one being to maintain the fabric of society, if polygamy is allowed, gays are allowed to marry, father is allowed to marry a daughter, a son to marry his mother, humans can mate with animals and without marrying is considered normal for those individuals, this world will become what it was not even in barbaric times......

just because you endorse that gays should marry, does not become a RIGHT thing. ALL that WEST wants is not Right, just like all that EAST wants is not either.......

sslkgpaa likes this.
  10. reach

reach New IL'ite

Hi,
    The OP here was about how to protect kids from becoming gay. That is no longer being discussed here, we have trailed off..
    I think every human being is unique and has created all of us equal. WE are the ones who have laid the rules. We are all his creations, that is the truth.

Sunny - You can only 'express' to your kids what you would like them to be or do. You cannot force them to do what you want. After a certain age, kids become adults and they will do what seems fit to them. You as a parent can be a good guide, teacher and role model.
    Love is a natural beautiful thing, few are lucky to have fallen in love. Irrespective of anything(caste/gender/nationality), accept the person, cos we are all one and same in front of God's eyes.
    God is the same for a straight, gay and bisexual person. Insulting any human being cos of his preferences is like insulting God.

ASG, rosegal and Nandshyam - U gals rock. love ur views. :thumbsup :bowdown