Gay??......Disgusting to me!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sunny3, Jan 18, 2010.

1. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Sunny, what makes you think my statements were 'easily spoken' or in reference to other people only and not myself or my kids?

In fact, I even said that if I found myself attracted to a woman, I would have no problem pursuing a relationship with her. But as things are now, till date I have only been attracted to men. That's just the way it has been. But if suddenly my husband morphed into a woman, would I leave her? No. The kindness, genorsity, ability to love, and understand me would still be there in him/her.

Please read...

So in this post.... I mentioned 'I' 10 times. What part of all those 'I statements' referenced 'OTHER PEOPLE'???? I was clearly referencing MYSELF. So I think that statement of yours that I only dole out opinions pertaining to other people and not myself doesn't make any sense.

It happens all the time, and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Just as somebody wouldn't be able to turn YOU gay, YOU will not be able to turn a gay person straight, EVEN if it is your own child!

Please read the above statement again and again. And again. If you put yourself into another persons shoes, you'll realize how all this shock and anger of yours is senseless (and pointless).

As for nature.... did you know there are MANY birds, mammals (especially sea creatures and primates) who display homosexual behavior? Now, they are animals... so they aren't aware of religious norms or society's expectations... they are just acting as nature makes them feel.... are you going to say now that all these animals are knowingly breaking the 'laws of nature' as you call it? It's not my job to play science professor to you, so if you are interested in learning more about these scientific observances, please look it up on your own. There are tons of material on homosexual behavior in animals on the net. Don't take my word for it, the proof is in the pudding.

2. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Did God not make Bisexual then? If God made Gays or straight, then God should also make bisexuals isn't it. So now it looks God is also confused..... like human ... Because Pure or all gays probably dont exist in animal kingdom, else there would not be any generations...But when it comes to Human who can twist his or her mind to get what one wants, God comes into picture..?

There may be cases where people can say he or she gets attracted to opposite from early ages, but to accept it as a social norm, goes a big way to endorse that bull s***, society goes by majority, to instill positive values for life , generations are produced not by gay couples... Aids was understood to be originated by gays.....

Not all gays are gays because they were naturally born to be...

PS: Humans have been known to have sex with animals, one day they will be allowed to marry a animal.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  3. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Get educated about this topid Sunny3, otherwise you will come across as narrow minded even if you dont intend to.

4. asuitablegirl

Yes, of course my statements also extend to bisexuals. I believe God made ALL humans, so if SOME humans are bisexual, then by the fact that God created all of us, he hence created them too. Where's the confusion?

In animal kingdom there are both heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual animal behaviors. What do you mean by wouldn't be any generations? For example, take a pack of 20 penguins... say 5 are homosexual and 15 are straight.... just because there are 5 homosexual penguins who won't mate with an opposite sex partner, doesn't mean the other 15 will thus stop mating and producing more penguins. Sexuality in nature isn't 'all' or 'nothing'. Some are gay, some aren't, just like with people.

The thing is, we ALL have the capability to be bisexual if you think about it with an open mind. Just think when you first saw your spouse... that rush of love you got, that feeling like you were all nervous and happy.... probably none of us had any control over that, it 'just happened'. Well, perhaps somewhere out there, there is a same sex person who would give us that same feeling.... just because we haven't experienced that feeling with an opposite sex person, doesn't mean we never could. Just means it hasn't happened... yet.

To everyone reading this, close your eyes and think about how much you love your spouse. Now imagine if suddenly that person turned into the same sex as you. Where would that love for them go? Would it simply just dissapear? Are you only attached to your spouses genital anatomy? Or their baby making capabilities?

Tridev, I've already got what I want. My husband. So what benefit do I get by trying to explain homosexuality? The thing is, I'm not scared of society's pointed finger, the wrath of religion, or the scorn of parents... so my logic is based on fairness, science, and tolerance. I don't operate under fear like the OP who is deathly afraid of having gay kids, so my statements aren't made out of desperation or fear. I'm a straight woman who can see without the dellusions caused by ignorance or fear and who has felt God's love... and I know if HE can love me with all my imperfections, he loves the gays and lesbians too. And if a flock of innocent penguins and dolphins are displaying homosexual behavior, then how can you call it wrong? God created us... and then to control each other we created religion to justify our own ideas and actions. News Flash: God gives a crap about Indian, French, or Hawaiian culture. He didn't create it, WE did. So let's stop assuming that just because we've created some rules, everyone else must live by them.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  5. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

ASG, why do humans mate with animals? is this also natural? Are these animals or creatures you listed which are proved to be gays, mate with others animals not of their own kind?

Is human behavior entirely natural? smoking, drinking, prostitution, drugs, robbery, rape, all these are driven by natural tendencies, why are they causing ill effect on society.?

Why are there laws to contain them?

1 person likes this.
  6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I have a question for all these people jumping about Gay'ism and how impure and against nature this is.

Can God or for that matter his mouthpiece - YOU, explain children born with abnormalities - Transgenders/hermaphrodites? Any explanation why God created them that way.

7. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Can you explain why gays cannot reproduce? if all turn gays, will there even be those abnormalities? % wise how many are abnormal in the entire world and how many normal? why take exception? There are kids who die in womb , why? There are people who are born naturally healthy, who are fine upto a certain age, why do they develop cancer? Other fatal diseases? why are there fatal road, air accidents?

Why are you relating two different topics?

Forget God, why are man and woman(male or female) to be in this world in first place?

I am only arguing this statement, There may be natural tendencies in gays but not all gays who are gays are due to their natural tendencies, one may get atticted to drugs and stay that way, others dont use drugs at all. Dont say its morally correct because some people want it.... The society is based on moral grounds, else its a jungle out there.

1 person likes this.
  8. asuitablegirl

Tridev, I believe we are a combination of nature and nurture. Meaning our behavior is partly shaped by nature (how we are born) and nurture (what society we grow up in and what it tells us).

For example, society tells us to wear clothes. Otherwise, most of us would probably run around naked if not for the societal pressure that tells us 'Hey, put some clothes on!' We learn from society at a young age that people expect us to be clothed, and hence we cover ourselves. Society tells us that for marriages that bride wears red. Society tells us that going to college is a good achievment. We have given gold (nothing but a shiney mineral) high value. All these things are our own creation.

But some things are natural that we learn on our own. For example, we are hungry, we naturally crave food. We are tired, we naturally close our eyes and sleep. And even newlyweds who have never had sex, naturally know how to do it. That's the natural element.

I don't think you can compare humans having sex with animals to humans having sex with humans. Being gay doesn't make you sub-human.

Right now if I told you my husband was actually a woman, would you suddenly think I'm a sub-human freak who copulates with animals? Instead of looking at gays as some alien life forms, think of them as the HUMANS they are. Probably in your close circle of friends, there is somebody who is gay. Maybe they hide it from the world, but in their hearts they may know the truth. So don't be so quick to think the bad guys always wear black trench coats and lure children away with lolipops, and that the gays are freaks of nature who would otherwise have sex with animals. What next will you say, that black men should not enter relationships with white women because they are just 'different'?

9. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Make a human stand in the cold temperature in US and ask him does he want clothers to wear? no one will want otherwise or will he or she? its not society that wants humans to wear clothes for the sake to cover up, its also human himself or herseld who would have wanted protection from nature, heat(sunlight) or cold . Humans would have worn clothese for many reasons and not just to cover up the body today, fashion being one? some dress half naked, some dont? its all human choice

I am trying to say its all human choice by and large.

10. asuitablegirl

And what does that validate? Is reproducing what gives us meaning in life? What about the man-woman couples who chose to never have kids, or who can't? Are they now LESS of a human because they didn't populate the earth with their offspring? :bonk

Tridev.... Nandhu made a good point. And in fact, you went off on an unrelated topic by talking about the morality of humans having sex with animals.

Well, isn't that the ultimate question? I think that is a question we each have to answer for ourselves. No two person's meaning in life will be the same. My purpose is different than yours. Nandhu's purpose is different than mine. So just because you think having kids is the most awesomest life accomplishment, doesn't mean every tom dick and harry has to feel the same way. In fact some people hate kids. What about them? Are they purposeless if they don't hop on the baby making band wagon? :coffee