1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gautam Menon's "Yeto vellipoyindi manasu"

Discussion in 'Movies' started by mikku, Oct 21, 2012.

1. ssthek

ssthek Silver IL'ite

just watched it
    liked it,not for everyone though,people who didn't like ymc won't like this either ,but atleast nani is much better then that naga chaithanya..

coming to performance nani did really great job.probably his best
    and samantha was really pretty in this movie

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    2 people like this.
  2. divyajrk

divyajrk Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I watched the tamil movie "Neethane En Ponvasantham" recently... watched it on the day it was released.. but was not very impressed with the story... I would say that the movie did not fulfil its expectations...
    All the songs are very good.. But story is very week...
    Jeeva and Samantha know each other from childhood... They fall in love from a young age... They keep on fighting and breakup/stop speaking several times.. once when they were 8 years, then at the end of school, they when they were 20.. yet in between they are very close and love each other very much...
    at last when they are 24, the day before Jeeva's marriage they realize their love and come together.. they swear not to separate again and get married....
    The story and screenplay was boring.....

Divya

3. divyajrk

divyajrk Senior IL'ite

The songs are really good.. I loved all the songs and the music very much.. My favorite is the first song... the songs come merge with the movie very well... Can watch the film once for the sake of seeing the beautiful songs..

Divya

1 person likes this.
  4. shubini

shubini Silver IL'ite

NEP in tamil was so boring...a weak screenplay resembling Gatham Vasudev Menon's previous movies a lot and horrible dialogues. I felt Samantha looked prettier in NanE. Somehow felt music was just too much and BGM didnt sync up with the movie...too many songs and everyone in the theater was literally crying for a break from the songs.....No not another song...:-(

Raja's music didnt sync with Gatham Menon's visuals at all.......oh man worst first day experience. Wasted 300 bugs on this movie.

1 person likes this.
  5. suvitha90

suvitha90 New IL'ite

same story here. watched on its first day..... tamil version not gud . hav to c in telugu just for nani

6. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Just saw the movie...A typical GM 's movie and the same screen plays...But enjoyed it.Music is just awesome,awesome and awesome.Though it does not match IR's old ones, it was just soothing after so many years.But the screen play was so boring inbetween ( particularly this movie has song and screen play inbetween) which spoils the song too..Does Samantha fit this role?I doubt?And why is she applying so much makeup to look even fairer?

1 person likes this.
  7. mikku

mikku Gold IL'ite

Anybody watched Nani's version?!

8. soubosophie

soubosophie Junior IL'ite

Hi

I just saw it in tamil version... It am disppointed... totally

Samantha voice sounds like old and bold... Could not they correct it before releasing.. I hope, she has a very sweet voice in telugu version...

I find Santhanam much less funny here... His moustache is ridiculous.. GM is out of idea or what ?

I love the songs but as someone mentionned it before, they were not nicely shot. Nane also appears at the beggining of the movie. He is so cute..He looks like Adharva ... Are they cousins ?

NB : Sorry for my poor English... I will try to improve it

Chao

Sophie

2 people like this.
  9. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

Contrary to the above comments, I liked it very much. I watched it online. Samantha looked too beautiful and her performance was very good compared to recent times Tamil movies, where the heroines are only to make fun of or dances.

The movie was slow, but the songs and emotions were so good to see.

As a cinema, I might not like this movie, but as part of my own life it brought all the past memories and untold emotions, which both myself and hubby felt it to our heart. Overall, I liked it

1 person likes this.
  10. letsknow

letsknow Silver IL'ite

Its a boring and waste movie..one of worst movie from gautam menon