1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

GARDEN VARELI SALE!!!!!! @ bangalore

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by amihere, Jun 4, 2010.

1. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi for all the garden vareli lovers here is a good news. I am a GV fan from my teens and gonna check it out this weekend. Will update you how good the collection was.

Attached Files:

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

I just love Garden Sarees. Too bad I am not in Bangalore right now....:drowning

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jaya glad to meet one more GV fan:) Yesterday I went for the sale and not to mention it was really crowded. They have a very good collection of salwar sets ranging from normal or daily wear to party wear. The prices ranges from 300(just bottom and top) to 1500or so(complete 3piece set).
    I bought one set and 2cutpiece, all the cut piece are in the range of 80per meter. Since I was not interested in sarees didnt browse through that section(Didnt wanna put my poor DH through an ordeal again:hide:)

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

I too am a GV fan.

will try to peep into any of these sales but cannot afford to buy anything now as recently DH has got me a nice KSIC saree for our wedding anniversary.

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Wow Lalitha yet another GV fan:) I really felt like getting a piece from every other printed material there, but ofcourse DH was all along to keep a check:crazy

6. Neharajee

Neharajee New IL'ite

Me too a fan of GV since college days. these dresses last so long. It never fades or tears. Sad that this sale is far from my place & with a 2 year old kid , it is a nightmare going for this sale.