1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

GARDEN VARELI SALE!!!!!! @ bangalore

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by amihere, Jun 4, 2010.

1. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi for all the garden vareli lovers here is a good news. I am a GV fan from my teens and gonna check it out this weekend. Will update you how good the collection was.

Attached Files:

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

I just love Garden Sarees. Too bad I am not in Bangalore right now....:drowning

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Jaya glad to meet one more GV fan:) Yesterday I went for the sale and not to mention it was really crowded. They have a very good collection of salwar sets ranging from normal or daily wear to party wear. The prices ranges from 300(just bottom and top) to 1500or so(complete 3piece set).
    I bought one set and 2cutpiece, all the cut piece are in the range of 80per meter. Since I was not interested in sarees didnt browse through that section(Didnt wanna put my poor DH through an ordeal again:hide:)

4. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

I too am a GV fan.

will try to peep into any of these sales but cannot afford to buy anything now as recently DH has got me a nice KSIC saree for our wedding anniversary.

5. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Wow Lalitha yet another GV fan:) I really felt like getting a piece from every other printed material there, but ofcourse DH was all along to keep a check:crazy

6. Neharajee

Neharajee New IL'ite

Me too a fan of GV since college days. these dresses last so long. It never fades or tears. Sad that this sale is far from my place & with a 2 year old kid , it is a nightmare going for this sale.