Ganguly starts his new innings in World cup T20

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by VRajesh, Jun 5, 2009.

1. VRajesh

VRajesh Bronze IL'ite

India’s most successful captain in both Test and ODI formats of the game is ready to start his news innings as a Commentator in the upcoming T20 World Cup in England Sourav has just signed up with the ESPN sports channel that holds the rights for Official Broadcaster of the T20 World Cup in India.

Dada will be part of an ESPN STAR Sports commentary panel including the likes of Ian Chappell, Ian Bishop, Wasim Akram, Sanjay Manjrekar, Harsha Bhogle and Nasser Hussain.
    Sources say that Ganguly will start his new stint from the semi final stage of the Tournament.
    “Ganguly's uncanny ability to read match situations made him fit for the job,” said R C Venkateish, Managing Director, ESPN Software India Pvt. Ltd.

Here is what the Prince has to say about his new journey: "I look forward to interviewing my erstwhile teammates. I am very excited about my new role as the ICC World Twenty20 is the biggest event for an analyst like me and I look forward to the semi-finals and the final where I will be commencing my stint with ESS."

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009

2. Bujji

Bujji Bronze IL'ite

Rajesh

This is interesting news.
    Like Ganguly, I too look forward to see him in his new role :)