1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Game Of Thrones

Discussion in 'TV' started by Rakhii, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

She would make a ruthless queen though. If you ask me, the only match for Daeniris.

But then again, they are so different in personalities. Daeneris would never kill people to meet a purpose. Well, she does but not in a large scale. Cersei on the other hand....I wont say more; this will be a spoiler for season 6 finale.

2. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

I have watched all the seasons, so I see what you are referring to. But that led to one more death of a character. If she had spent some time to share the way she works with her children..... they would still be *** . The way she is now, I will not be surprised if Cersei and Jamie turn against each other. :oops::eek:

3. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

4. Rakhii

I dont think she had anything to do with the death of the first born (whats that brutes name again?) and marcela. I think she dearly loved all her children. remember she says that the first born surprises her and she is hard to be caught ofguard.

But the third one, I agree. She should have given more thought. I dont think she saw it coming. Or do you think she saw it coming and went ahead anyway? She knew the youngest loved his wife dearly.

5. blindpup10

blindpup10 Platinum IL'ite

I watched season 6- yes Jon comes back. Technically he is a bastard. Not a Stark.
    I was more or less referring to Ned and Catlyn Stark- in the books- one of them comes back to life.
    I haven't revealed which one--- so the suspense can keep all the GOT fans waiting :tongueclosed:

6. blindpup10

Ohh no! It will be too rushed- coz only Dragons can kill white walkers. Sooo if Daenerys conquers Westeros in one season the next one will be destroying the white walkers! That's my estimation.

7. blindpup10

I am expecting Daenerys and Jon to get married and rule the Iron Thorne.

This is not in the book-this is just my inclination how the story might go.

8. Rakhii

that would be a great match! but there can only be one ruler. Bastards (oh i feel so bad saying this) cant get on throne. It has to be royal blood. So miss D?

9. blindpup10

Hmm Jon's birth has quite bit of history. I don't want spoil it for you. But hmmm that's my inclination toward the iron throne rule.

10. Rakhii

they do?!!! am i glad to hear that! I loved both of them and felt they left too early.