1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gals, Love Your Mils

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by satchitananda, May 4, 2018.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

My MIL is my soulmate. She is being so kind to me and helping me in my spiritual journey. OK, OK, before all of you start wondering about my mental health (I am assuming you have not already been doing that for a while now! :worried:) let me explain myself. I have been harbouring these suspicions for a while now based on some books I have been reading about NDEs, OBEs, instances of rebirth etc. Apparently in the "between-lives" period, one gets to do a life review and based on what one wants to learn/experience for one's journey towards perfection, one chooses one's parents, life experiences, family, friends, enemies etc. There are some souls who accept the role of villains in our lives to enable us to experience whatever it is that we want to. So note the keywords are 'WE WANT TO, WE CHOOSE TO'. So they are supposed to be really speaking good souls who want to do us good. That brings me to another question. Are our MILs our well-wishers or are we DILs here to enable them make spiritual progress?o_Oo_Oo_O

Recently I received a Whatsapp forward about what the Garuda Purana says about the process of death and what happens thereafter. (DISCLAIMER: I have not read the Garuda Purana myself and would be hard-pressed to say whether the source is genuine or whether it is some other book or just someone trying to say "see? Our wise ones said it millenia ago.") Well, it seems to corroborate much of what I have mentioned above. That being the case, I have to conclude that my logic was not flawed. My MIL is indeed my soulmate. Or maybe I am her's. Or maybe we both are soulmates of each other. And by extending the logic, the same applies to all of you who (like some PMs and Presidents who have problems with each other) have issues with the dear MIL. You may extend this logic to all other individuals in your lives who activate your tear glands from time to time and set your adrenalin gland on overdrive. :)

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

She could either be my h's soulmate in previous birth which make me hate her much like a sauten. Either she can live happily or me with him :BangHead::facepalm::p

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

@satchitananda i should haved guessed all that bhaji from her garden messed up your wiring!! just kidding.

the bh and now soulmate.. you are softening a lot.. ..:blush::tongueout: i strongly believe nature balances the equations well.. not that i should like it..

Arunarc and satchitananda like this.
  5. HazelPup

HazelPup Platinum IL'ite

I have so many soulmates in this life. Sure a path to enlightenment :clapclap::tonguecrazy:

GeetaKashyap and satchitananda like this.
  6. satchitananda

No dear. She behaves like that to put you on fast forward to Nirvana. Just kidding. I know it is very annoying and know the exact feeling.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    GeetaKashyap and messedup like this.
  7. satchitananda

8. satchitananda

LOL HazelPup. Wish you godspeed to destination Nirvana. :cheer:

GeetaKashyap and HazelPup like this.
  9. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Like @GeetaKashyap was the only one standing in line when god was distributing talent, looks like your mil was the only in line when god was distributing luck :blush: what a lovely Dil to have! A Dil with a Dil of gold !!:smile:

10. satchitananda

Wish I could introduce you to her, Naari. Maybe hearing this from an outsider might make her have a change of heart?

nandinimithun, sindmani and Naari like this.