1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Gall stone / Urgent reply pls

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by bemera, Oct 15, 2015.

1. bemera

bemera Junior IL'ite

yesterday i went to one ayurvedic shop...he gave me kalkaraichi tablet...but i am not sure it cures gallstone....it works better for kidey stone

2. bemera

bemera Junior IL'ite

3. SaiNiharika

SaiNiharika Bronze IL'ite

Homeo doctor said, May be I had ulcer or gastrict problem so ia m getting the pain. Now I stooped all citrus items
    I want to continue this for 15 days and see the result

4. bemera

bemera Junior IL'ite

Me too stopped Homeo medicines...last one month no treatment.....but one of my friend suggessted to take Amway Nutrilite Milk thistke tablet. also i have taken one reference from FB as follows:

Chethanas Health and Nutrition Shop
    20 January 2015 ·
    Amazing Nutrilite Milk Thistle Testimony::
    Hi Ankur,

This is an amazing testimony of Nutrilite Milk Thistle with Dandelion (Liver health) in dissolving gallstones (cholelithiasis)...significant stone size reduction...stone size is 1/8th of original size now, 2 months and 3 milk-thistle boxes (180 tablets) later. Very common problem in cities... with worsened food habits/sedentary lifestyle. Unless there is an emergency, it makes sense to try milk-thistle to non-invasively dissolve away gallstonesdue to heightened bile release & flow through gallbladder; absolutely no point in cutting and throwing away gallbladder as if God put this organ purposelessly :); this acts as bile storage ("fly-wheel" for bile-induced fat metabolism) and without it, even eating an ice-cream would need a parliament debate.

Nutrilite is awesome!! We are in fore-front of health and wellness revolution!!

Cheers!

I would like to thank you Kashyap & Pranathi for suggesting us Nutrilite.

We are very happy and excited about NUTRILITE MILK THISTLE.

Actually my wife Sumalatha got heavy stomach pain so we went to St.John's hospital 2 months ago for Treatment; as per Ultra-sound Scanning they said lot of stones (7-10 stones, 4-5mm size...peanut size) in gallbladder. They did ERCP and after that they recommended us to go for gallbladder removal surgery immediately. Just to try alternates before surgery, Kashyap suggested to you use our Amway Nutrilite milk-thistlesince Doctors had confirmed there was no emergency. Surgery may cost little but it would leave a life-long black mark on health if they remove Gallbladder - I thought. I decided that she try Nutrilite intensively for a couple of months with good green leafy vegetable intake, regular exercise and MILK-THISTLE (also, FIBRE, DAILY,BIO-C, CALMAG-D, IRON AND P-POWDER). It's given tremendous results for us,I am attaching old report and new report, please go through it. The gallstones are reduced to 2mm in size (volume-wise 1/8th now...sand-grain size now). Please note, even the Kidney stones are gone!!! Doctors are telling, "no surgery required now since no blockage expected with these small size stones...continue what you are eating."

5. SaiNiharika

Hi bemra, Thank for sharing the information, Are you believing this ? If so please share are you going to start ? I am mother of small kid. If I start any new and sick no one take care of my kid . So I am afraid to take any new tablets. If doctor suggests it is good.

6. dimhere

dimhere Gold IL'ite

I don't know the efficiency of all these treatments. I only know that surgery is the only final solution. If you all have faith in such treatments, pls continue.

I was diagnosed at a very late stage when the gall bladder was fully infected. There was such a high chance of it bursting and that would have become fatal. Please do not ignore any pains in your abdomen area or postpone surgery if your doctor has advised you to have it. It is done laparoscopically, and is one of the easiest procedures to recuperate from.

Best wishes.

7. SaiNiharika

Hi dimhere,
    The procedure of surgery is easy, After surgery every one saying the more complications. All doctors are suggesting to remove, its easy. But after tat we have to face a lot What about that. How can we diagnosed that our gallbladder is infected any symptoms. Please tell me

8. bemera

bemera Junior IL'ite

All Nutrilite products are trustable. So i am planning to take this Milk thistle tablet for 3 months......

9. SaiNiharika

Hi bemera,Please let us know the up to date stats

10. bemera

bemera Junior IL'ite

Up to data stats?.....i did not get you.......Buying Nutrilite Milk Thistle tablet is my current plan. at leat after 3 months only we can take a scan and conclude