1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gadkari is good for his Employees and our Country

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Gadkari is Good for his Employees and our Country​

It was very refreshing to read, that there are a few Good men Standing still, and taking good care of their employees like Drivers etc,one of them being Gadkari.

He has made his Driver a director in a dozen companies of his.And given him so much trust, power and responsibility. And he must be treating him with so much respect, for Gadkari must be thinkin g if I don’t, this guy will throw me out of the company eh , he is the major shareholder.

It requires balls to have faith in yr drivers, and Gadkari has a heart as big as his bulk. Wow.

And also, it is good to know, that things today are so different than from the East india Company times, when they looted our country, today, it is so nice to know that we are looting our own country, the money is circulating in our own country, and no foreigner can land his hands on our tilly.And in comparison to when we used to keep our loot in Swiss Banks, now it is nice to know, that is routed as FII’s money, and comes in this country via Mauritus, to be invested in real estate and stocks, and this loot is not taxed at all.So all remains in the country.

And it is good to know, that there is no recession in india, in fact there is so much money around. You can loot when there is money to be looted, abroad, there is talk of recession, and all gloomy talks, and with witch hunt going on against poor Indians like Rajat Sharma, who was handed a 2 year sentence. Here there is no recession, real estate has hit the peak, stock market the peak, and the scams keeps growing bigger and bigger, the loot being divided more among drivers and caretakers as Gadkari has done.

And Gadkari has benefitted too , going by his size, he looks prosperous.

And then we have a prime minister who sleeps, and who does not talk too much, like obama.
    And the income tax chaps, ah they sleep these days a lot, acc to them scams are acceptable to them,as long as the kejriwals shift topics to a new scam quick and fast.

For them Vadra is passé, so is DLF, Malaya a saint, and it has shown to the world, that we do not need aid from the World Bank, for we can now Aid ourselves, there is thorium in our sands, there is coal in our viens, there is spectrum in our air, and gold in real estate.

And it is proving a point to the likes of Rajat Sharma, that guys, for a few million dollors a year, how much risk u take , once caught with insider trading, u are in for years, but in india, come , your mother calls u guys , to come and rape and grape her, while all the authourities sleep it over, u will have industrialists falling over each other to give u like a few million each year, to give yr stock trading advise to them, to do insider trading for them, for here nothing happens, nothing moves. Everyone sleeps while u loot, here thousands know how to keep secrets, here courts are clogged.and even if caught, relax, your great grandchildren will fight yr case, while u and yr sons enjoy the loot, sorry the earnings.

And if u want to do still better, Be another Gadkari, and help yr gardener, and yr driver.

HAHAHAHA

Really India is the land of milk and honey, and blind rulers, and sleeping authourities, have a ball , my NRI friends, come over here, there is nothing there, buts lots here.

KAMAL MAHTANI

Teacher – Name Gandhiji’s Son
    Tamilian Student - Dineshan.
    Teacher – What Rubbish is this.
    Tamil Student – Angrily – what rubbish ?Phrom KG Yonwardswe have been dold that Gandhiji is the father of Dineshan !!!!!!!!!!!

Teacher Faints !!!!!

Ladka ladki ped ke niche baithe the !
    Passing old man – Beta kya yeh humhari Sanskrati hai ?
    Boy – Nahi Uncle yeh to Anjali hai, aap kisi aur ped ke piche dekh lo !!!!!

And God promised men, thatgood and obedient wives will be found in all corners of the world.
    Then he made the earth round, and
    Laughed and laughed and laughed.

What is the best example of once in a lifetime opportunity ?
    A mosquito landing on yr wife’s face, !!!!!!!!!

Frustrated Rajnikanth - Guys have some shame at least. Which of u bastards made that joke on me and sent on SMS, that after Rajnikanth eats rice, he extretes IDLIS !!!!!!!!

Modern Ramayan

Once Ram Laxman and Sita were travelling in Nano Car
    Suddenly the petrol got over.
    Ram and Lakshman went to get petrol from the nearest pump.
    Cruel Ravan came and kidnapped Sita in his Innova Car.
    Ram took out his Nokia, and gave a missed call to Hanuman.
    Hanuman then comes on his pulsar 1050 cc notorcycle.jumped and punched the car.
    The car broke in 3 pieces.
    Ravan asked Hanuman how he got such energy .
    Hanuman replied – BOOST IS THE SECRET OF MY ENERGY.

Mary had a little Lamb –
    Now she dosnt .
    Happy IDD

Value of a Dot

A girl got first class first in her B.Ed exams.Her excited Boyfriend sends a telegram to her parents
    “ Your daughter is First class in Bed”
    Parents Faint !!!!!!

5 people like this.

2. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Kamal
    This is so much interesting to read. Totally unexpected. I have actually never heard of promoting a driver in this big way. Actually such a person has to be greatly admired and respected.
    We are living in an age where all the higher ups are more concerned and more occupied in not letting people who work beneath them be promoted.
    Everyone is more intent is taking credit even when they dont deserve it. Such an act is noble.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Your jokes.... omg.... hahahahaha.. it really cheers me up so much. And this time each one is so much more better than the other. I was enjoying the mosquito joke and then happened to read the BED joke! omg.... take care of your health so we will be treated to all these wonderful blogs and jokes:)

3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

When the law of the country itself is blind, naturally the caretakers will take advantage of it :spin

India is one of the richest country in the world...the no. of scams and the amount involved can put the world's riches person to shame. It seems like zero has no value...with each new scam a couple of zeros are getting added :bonk

Value of dot :cheers

4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra,

WEll one of his employees, staying in a chawl, received since the last few months PAN CARDS in the name of 6 companies, at the address, and the man was surprised , he thought maybe some neighbour it belongs too, went all around, all said no, then he tore them up he says.

But he gave them no chequebook to sign on eh.

The mosquito one eh ! HAHA Thanks to my friends who keep sending me jokes on the mobile, which i then forward to u all, it costs me a 100 bucks that is 2 dollors a month to keep the jokes coming and going, but i guess it is worth that amount to spread cheer, what say.

HAHA

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Roopa,

Well everything is rotten starting from the top. And with Sonia and MMS covering up the misdeeds of thge ministers, and Rahul is silent, what can u or i read in that eh !

Regards

kamal

6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

We need more Gadkaris to generate wealth turning drivers and sweepers into directors of their companies. This is true Garibi Hatao.

7. alekya1

alekya1 Gold IL'ite

Very interesting