1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Gadget-free romance !!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by abc00, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Eeeee....do you mean Gadget-less Romance or Gadget-Free romance(as in gadget is free with romance :hide: :bonk:)

gadgets are the foundation of our marriage :biggrin2:
    After we got engaged mobile became my constant companion....
    after my marriage i was constantly on yahoo/google talk ....
    after baby was born APPLE became the "apple" of our eyes :lol:
    So no gadget-LESS moment in our marriage...:evil:....
    Gadget freaks we are...completely...
    I would prefer sending him a youtube link instead of singing a Song for him (theres one more reason to it...i am a very bad singer.....even my son asks me to stop singing whenever i sing....:-()

Amulet, honey29, lucky2 and 6 others like this.
  2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

like Dinny said gadget helped us bring romance in our life.............mine is arranged marriage & the 2 mths between 1st meeting & marriage was spent interacting & bonding by phone.

we sent each other cards,letters by post & did used to send emails also but as there was no internet at home it used to be hassel to go to internet cafe to check mails............

he had both landline & mobile but I had only landline so we used to call each other around 10 pm in night.oh,the sweetest sound of phone ringing...........we used to chaat for 3-4 hrs daily & my younger brother put extension in my room so that i could chaat in privacy(God bless him)

now,aslo we stay in touch through skype.as soon as he reaches office his skype is on & I am also online in mornings so we keep on chatting on & off.

KashmirFlower, lucky2 and positivegal like this.
  3. mikku

mikku Gold IL'ite

Just yesterday, hubby got me flowers for my Birthday, made me teary eyed:kiss

1 person likes this.
  4. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

Nice love story. Love means never having to say that you've run out of battery.[Quote Thanks to Erich Segal]

Black Friday is coming up in America... And a true love:kissingheart: would be sleeping outside the gadgets shop, to get in there as soon as they open the doors, and fight his way to the items SHE had asked for.
    And she would tend to his battle wounds when he brings home the trophies. :kissingheart: