1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Future Of Virus Or Humanity - Abhigya

Discussion in 'Interesting Shares' started by Thyagarajan, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Future of virus or humanity - ABHIGYA :hello:

I wish to write to apple to invent a tiny wearable device that can be on the nose to protect all human beings from catching virus.

This would save the world economies in future from doldrums.
    We must develop more immunity turning to vegetarianism says so a Sanskrit scholar. Read his predictions and directions for the future in an interview at

Abhigya Anand’s Special Interview: “World needs to develop more Immunity” says The Prodigy Kid

In another tamil magazine, I read that he had predicted worst is yet due between dec18 to March 2021 - for 108 days in the form of HONDA. ALL BASED on planetary positions!
    OMG - incredible. You had created the universe with planets in orbits swinging in cosmos several light years away from Mother Earth yet the formers have a bearing on Earthians and so on Earth.
    Pardon us Lord We committed mighty Himalayan mistakes not knowing end results. We take care we promise to maintain for restoration of ecosystem. Let some leaders laugh and I know you would take care of them in your own strange ways. They maintain they do not cause major carbon deposits. They pooh pooh the claims of the green lovers.

Abhigya Anand’s Special Interview: “World needs to develop more Immunity” says The Prodigy Kid

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    kaluputti and amunique like this.

2. kaluputti

kaluputti Platinum IL'ite

Yes, he might be correct in saying about immunity..sorry to be quoting our sastras, but our scriptures say that food becomes our body in the gross and mind in the subtle levels. More and more quick food are entering our bodies in the form of chemicals and other unwanted matter due to ever so many reasons. I have been wondering, I might be wrong, if max american deaths might be due to their eating habits?
    On the other hand, our purana says that when Prahalad drank poison given by his father Hiranyakasipu, he survived due to his faith in Vishnu his God.So let us try our best to maintain clean habits, good health and make our own food as far as possible , at least there is lesser chemicals in the form of preservatives and allow the rest to be taken care by God.
    "On the other hand, our purana says that when Prahalad drank poison given by his father Hiranyakasipu, he survived due to his faith in Vishnu his God........"
    Yes, everything here in the universe seems to be having laws of their own.

Thyagarajan likes this.