1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Funny things kids say and do

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by Dinny, Feb 28, 2013.

1. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

dear all,
    i wanted to share this incident with u all but cudnt get time to look for proper thread. now since this thread had popped up and i want to share it today.
    one evening, my dh was working out, and he was lifting dumb bell and our two sons were watching him. one of their push car wheel got broken and it look like dumbbell itself. with two wheels at each side of the iron rod, and my elder son started lifting it up like his father including holding his breath.

then my dh was strecthing and held his toes. then he asked my elder one if he cud touch toes, he tried but he cudnt. my LO 2 yrs who was sitting near them and touched his toes while sitting and showed to his father "pa, tho see this". :rotfl

5 people like this.
  2. R2s2

R2s2 Bronze IL'ite

Last week my two year old spilled water from high chair and said "amma look Sun" pointing at the spill . Looked at the ground the spill looked like sun with rays around .

7 people like this.
  3. shantana

shantana Platinum IL'ite

Dear Dinny,
    Congratulations on being nominated to FP of the Month..
    :2thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  4. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Shantana and thanks for sharing your cute experience here.:)

5. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

Whenever we go shopping, our darling daughter checks each and every section with a very busy look on her face. Hubby and I just watch and see that shes not lost. We just keep following her. But my kid......for every 2 minutes she keeps on shouting "Daaaaaaaad are you okayyyy?????". she meant "Dad, r u there". she wants to check whether we r keeping track of her.

8 people like this.
  6. Anicham

Anicham Bronze IL'ite

My 5yr old was telling..'whoo...I want to marry spiderman shoes..' and he thinks that whatever we like we can marry...gigglingsmiley

10 people like this.
  7. Nadyne

Nadyne Senior IL'ite

Last 3 years when my youngest son was 7, he came one day from school. when he was eating his dinner I asked him how was his day he said it was good but I noticed something wrong with Mrs Nancy ( his French teacher) he told me that she will, for sure one day become fat because all she eats at lunch is junk food burgers and fries. He told me also she is not a very good teacher because she is supposed to set a good example for us and she is doing just the opposite. I laughed a lot that day laugh1smiley

6 people like this.
  8. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

whenever my 3 1/2 yrs old wants to say anything, like any story or about somebody, or something which happened in her school she starts saying "Thevala" which means (Thellavara)morning in telugu. Its reminds me of the famous "This one time.......at band camp". Actually she meant "The other day" but she says morning.

1 person likes this.
  9. divshiri87

divshiri87 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,
    OMG Kids are very smart... I saw this thread today and read few incidents.
    These are really stress busters.. I am single but wanna share my experience with my nephew.

On my nephew's way to school, he saw a lady with big tummy (pregnant lady) and asked my sis. My sis replied that lady is pregnant and told that lady will get small baby soon.

Next day when he was playing with his pappa (my bil), he saw his father's tummy. Next sec he asked his pappa "Pappa.. you have big tummy. I think you have small baby inside. Please bring him out so that i can play with him" Saying this he clapped and went inside to share this information to her grand ma(my mom). When i saw my bil's face, he gave expression that i couldn't hold my laugh and i bursted to laugh..

5 people like this.
  10. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

my son goes to playschool on the 1st floor of our building and we stay on 9th floor...

on the way back... he checks whether I have my phone with me... if i have it he will say... ok i will talk to dad.. or i will talk to naani... or i will talk to nana/dada...

today i didnt have my phone.. after reaching home...
    son:i said bye to ajja (grandpa)
    me:where is ajja?
    son: there... :eek:mg: (pointing to the old man next door neighbor)
    (seeing my phone)
    son: i will talk to dad..
    me: (dialed phone and put on speaker)... he spoke something phone got disconnected or cut i dono.. but when i tried again DH phone was buzy... so i said... dad is buzy...
    son: dad is not busy.. i want to talk to dad...
    me: dad is in meeting...
    son: dad no meeting... i want to talk to dad...
    me: we will talk to naani..
    son: naani in meeting.. :spin
    me: no naani is not in meeting...
    son: naani is bush (in our language its bath as we say to kids (baby talk in konkani))
    me: :hide:laugh1smiley