1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Funny facts about your MIL :)

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by NaveenaSasi, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Wow!! Ur mom inlaw likes ur cooking...gr8!!

1 person likes this.
  2. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

And this reminds me of another white incident at my home.. My MIL has the habit of using 'Fair&lovely' wen going out(wen she was at her village).. Now I don't have F&L in my house here.. Once my MIL was getting ready to go out somewer.. As she was not able to find F&L in my room she thought of using some face cream of mine.. She ended up applying my ponds face wash on her face.. :bonk As it started foaming on her face she got scared and then washed it off.. :spin But still her search did not end.. She next applied more than enough of my foundation cream.. :bowdown Wen I happened to go to my room I was shocked seeing her face :drool Her face seemed as if she was going to act in some drama.. I could not control my laugh :rotfl We struggled hard then to wipe it off :)

34 people like this.
  3. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

hahahha this thread is so interestinggggg..

My MIL n SIL both are fair and have knee long hairs and i am completely opposite.. I had no idea that they talk about my looks and color. Aftere our reception when all the guests left the house my MIL told me that whenever she and her daughter used to go out together people will look them again and again for thier looks and hairs.. I told her jokingly " mother if i go with you and di then again people will look behind" just dont forget to keep me in between both of you. She was shocked to hear it and never repeated. That time it was joke to me but after few weeks i realized it was comment but still.. i find it very funny how someone can praise their beauty themselves.. of course they are beautiful but still..

4. NaveenaSasi

NaveenaSasi Gold IL'ite

he he he :) ShilpaMa lol :)

1 person likes this.
  5. outofthebox

outofthebox Platinum IL'ite

OMG ! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I just could not/cannot control my laughter on the entire dialog that your grandmom spoke to the automated teller ! Especially normuy!!! LOL !!! :rotfl

2 people like this.
  6. Tashsin

Tashsin Gold IL'ite

OMG very interesting....:)
    My MIL always wear dull clothes I mean dull color like grey, light purple,white...and I am wear all bright color like blue,red, yellow, green.....one day she said your choice is cheap you like low class color...I hate bright color bla..bla.bla::spin....
    My BIL said mom you are old and she is young.....how can she wear dull color..you should learn from her she always wear superb clothes....my MIL was like :hide::drowning....haha
    But she alwaz tell me SAme story....

2 people like this.
  7. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Not sure if they'll ever agree to it...
    I guess for her case laziness & drool over fried food surpases who the cook is....
    This is also applicable if the fried food is coming from outside.
    For all these established years.... breakfast means ONLY bread and butter... indeed less than 2 mins ... pop in pop out.... dip it in butter and gobble down and wait for another hr to start re-munching.

8. Superwoman

Superwoman Gold IL'ite

yes I understand that there is no offence meant here. I said what i felt, and this is a public forum and you cannot tell anyone not to comment.

if someone who cant take any unfavorable comments "they can very well refrain themselves from starting a thread in a public forum". I am sure you know about that.

9. lavy12

lavy12 Silver IL'ite

I was reading in office.. i was giggling through out the post..... i could not stop laughing.........

1 person likes this.
  10. Superwoman

Superwoman Gold IL'ite

arch,

I understand that, and now that looks funny to me after knowing the details, and I did not meant you personally in my previous post.:notthatway:

But after reading some of the posts,I felt like generally people make fun just because they are old with some preset rules defined by themselves. who are we to decide what they should do and what not? If they do anything different from what we thought old people will, it becomes funny is it? :confused2:that is what my question is.

Shanva