1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Funny facts about your MIL :)

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by NaveenaSasi, Feb 6, 2013.

1. silvertulip

silvertulip Platinum IL'ite

One question - Did she turn white or not? :biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh

2 people like this.
  2. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

LoL. Yes My MIL always says that. Sometimes If she likes anything that I am wearing she will ask me saying is it a gift from DH or SIL ??

you should give your MIL 400 rs and tell her to get herself 4 nice sarees :)

2 people like this.
  3. arch1209

arch1209 Platinum IL'ite

2 people like this.
  4. coolpinky

coolpinky Platinum IL'ite

Yes she turned white out of embarassment and DH became black because of anger.

And me :clap

3 people like this.
  5. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Can't stop laughing after reading the posts. I like Idli / paise count and spinach posts. Too good to laugh.

1 person likes this.
  6. coolpinky

coolpinky Platinum IL'ite

Check if your MIL is any relative of Suhaas (KK's fiance in Three Idiots)

4 people like this.
  7. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Mine thinks her sons are still hot property and even today girls will queue up to marry her boys.

Many times I tell dh to kindly register in some matrimonial site.....:)

13 people like this.
  8. lucky2

lucky2 Platinum IL'ite

i tried really hard think funny part on my mil but couldnt find one ..i always think she is disgusting and irritating..
    i would like to share funny things abt my grand mom(mom's mil)..
    she wanted to talk to my aunt(dad's sis) and she asked me to dial numbr for her ..i dialled number and gave her..she was talking this way on phone..'plch..who are you amma..me suseela's mom..are you new maid..arre give it my daughter..why dont u listen to me..shut up and give it to suseela..arre..i will kick you..beep beep beep'..(in telugu..suseela ki ivvamma..arre immante vaagthaaventi..norumuy..kotha pani maishiva..thantha ninnu')
    she was literally screaming on phone..i was landing into confusion why is hse shouting on phone for more than 10 minutes..who is on the other side and out of curiosity i took the reciever..it was msg saying the number you tried is out of order.('miru prayathnisthunna vinuyogadarudu andubatu lo leru somethng like that'..this is just one of the funnist things abt my grand mom..i love evrythng about her (i do have enough irk moments though')
    next episode coming soon

16 people like this.
  9. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

If I need to get my MIL out of the bed early (regular time if FIL doesn't remind her that she's MIL - its 8:30 am) I need to tell her... am making Bhajiya or vada paav..... She's instantly out of the bed straight into bathroom.. 2 min X, 2 min Y, 2 min Z.. further done with pooja and already on the dining table :bonk:bonk

For days when she wakes up to the frying aroma.... God gets his peace for the day.... SAT/ SUN / Holiday I don do pooja

13 people like this.
  10. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

In first year of marriage....

I used to wear deep cushioned block heels and she would conclude thats the only reason why I was taller to her... she instantly ran to the same brand store... picked it... wore it once and twisted her leg and I never saw that pair again... neither with her.. nor with her daughter.

She used to think that since I din't wear saree her son was LATTUUU on me..... she ran to a shop.. got a suit... wore it and forgot that she never wears an undie.... was full time fidgiting arnd with that salwaar... and then again this BIG Salwar kurta also disappeared into THIN air.

13 people like this.