1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Funny behaviour and few more changes

Discussion in 'Breast Feeding' started by Cindhuja, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

hi all,

Back here for your advices

Dhruvan is 3 months old now. For the past 2 weeks we are noticing a funny habit. Donno if it is good or not though it is lovely to experience.

While feeding he keeps on staring @ me for the initial 5 mins.Then slowly he slows down nursing and starts cooing or telling something.He enjoys it and giggles @ that time. Since his feed is disturbed i try to divert him by turning to different side immediately he stops nursing or shouts or cries. If i turn and watch him he becomes happy and continues his conversation :hide:.Really i am not able to divert him but mom scolds me that i em encouraging this habit and spoiling his feed.Please tell me wat am i to do.Could anyone resist such a moment??

Apart from this other doubts are

1. He is awake for long hours say atleast 15 hrs.Is it coz he has grown up.Likewise his feed too has reduced.

2. His stools are quite semi solid for the past 1 week irrespective of my diet.

Hmmm lend me hands please

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Cindhu dear
    my baby is doing the same and its been 2-3 months now she is acting like that
    she gets distracted quite often while feeding
    like if she hears her dad,or if she sees me talking ,any sounds..sometimes she just starts staring at me and keeps that eye eye contact and smiiles and tries saying something..she is not taking feed like she was before
    and she keeps awake all the time in day and sleeps in night ..hardly sleeps like 10 hrs ..but my pead said all this is common

3. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi lavii how are you doing?

Little rascals these are :)

Good that you checked with the paed, i was about to call him this weekend..thanks

Letz see wat others have to say

My hugs and kisses for the little one

4. Vishalini3

Vishalini3 Silver IL'ite

5. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi P,

Thanks for the pointer.Was really helpful, meantime i came across related topics in baby center web site, they too had explained about this clearly. So i am not alone great :thumbsup