From Where And How Do We Learn

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by iyerviji, Jul 27, 2016.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. Albert Einstein ….. Life Experience is indeed an invaluable education. And truly that is the difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.

I always have so many doubts and try to find out from Google to clear my doubts andthe quotes help me a lot. Some quotes I have quoted downwhich I feel are helpful in our day to day life. We cant follow all the quotes but we can try to follow. There is so much difference between the siblings though they have come out from the same month. do not know they learn lessons in the womb, or after coming out through education or through experience. In my case I learnt some from my parents, my grandmother, my brothers , sister and friends and children. My mother was a very simple person and she herself was like a child to her mother , so mostly we learnt from my grandmother. She taught us so manyt hings but did not teach cooking saying being a woman after marriage you are going to spend time in the kitchen so now enjoy your life we are there to cook and cook according to yur choices. My brother used to like sevai very much and during holidays when he is at home she used to make that too not readymade sevai but by boiling rice which is grinded and make like a kozakattai then pass through the seive which used to be hard to press . She always used to fulfill all my wishes. Everyday night she used to ask us to drink milk but we never used to like and later after she expired I used to miss her very much.

My best friend taught me to be helpful to others , to be a down to earth person , to give to others and make them happy. Among my children my son has good grasping power and he wont sit and stud y but used to get full marks , now my gran ddaughter is like him only she gets shouting from her mother for not sitting to study and this time she has got 80 percent.

There is no end to education . It is that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning .Jiddu krishnamurti.

Best lesson of life is listen to everyone and learn from everyone ,because nobody knows everything and every one knows something.
    Quotations help us remember the simple yet profound truths that give life perspective and meaning. When it comes to life’s most important lessons, we can all use gentle reminders… Chriswell Freeman

Quotes are so very useful and powerful in our daily lives in so many ways … They can be used in everyday activities to emphasize and bring qualitative dimension to a point of view or discussion and can be applied in various situations….

Quotes can be used at work when communicating with your colleague, your boss, or even when making a presentation to an audience…. At home when bonding with parents, children and even friends can add so much value (Don’t we remember nice little quotes and rhymes of our grandma from childhood days?) ….. And most importantly in expressing feelings if a quote can help you to reach out and touch a heart …. isn’t that experience just priceless?…

Learn from the mistakes of others — you can never live long enough to make them all yourself. ~ John Luther

The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacherdemonstrates. The great teacher inspires.William A. Ward

Help everyone in life somuch that even God would wonder whether Icrerated this person in heaven or He is the one who is recreating me on earth

Shakespeare’s Mother Said to him

“You are very weak in English If you fail this time,I will not let you continue your studies.”
    Shakespeare did not pass M.A.English. But now no one can pass M.A. English without reading Shakespeare.
    Don’t try to achieve the higher degrees but always try to achieve higher knowledge….

2. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Very Good Thread Mami.

Yes, each of us have learned different lessons in life through different experiences.
    Life is a great teacher.,

iyerviji likes this.
  3. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Wonderful Amma
    You are an incredible writer

4. iyerviji

Thanks Vani dear for taking time to post the first feedback which made me happy True dear life is a great teacher

5. iyerviji

Thnks for the compliments dc dear which made my day

6. Sindhuja12

Sindhuja12 Silver IL'ite

Nice and thoughtful mam..

iyerviji likes this.
  7. iyerviji

Thanks Sindhuja dear

Sindhuja12 likes this.