1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

From the Past - Women are Born Liars

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

From the Past - Women are Born Liars

I have a habit of cutting out clippings from news papers since the year 2000, of articles i find interesting.I started to blog in 2006, so i could not give my comments on those articles.Here i bring u some that i find interesting.

First read this one, the scan i am posting below, from Dec 03

[​IMG]

This Survey says, that women are Born Liars, they read the messages secretly from their husband's mobiles,fake orgasims, and all that.Read it in the Article above.
    I have always wondered where my Girlfriends have disappeared.I mean i am no saint, u see, i have a few tucked up here and there, and on the mobile,the ones that dont call me Grandpa.Now i am beginning to get suspicious.Does Harsha take my mobile , go thru the names and calls the ladies and scares them ! Who knows, the more i make , the more dissapear from my life.Life is so boring without them.[​IMG]

Now i would like to know the comments of the bloggers here, the ladies and the gents to what they have to say about the survey, I am just the neutral party here, just curiosu to know what u all think.

EXPENSIVE DIVORCE - 2003

[​IMG]

Read the last paragraph.The lady changed her mind, and is asking for a ransom.

Men can be stupid sometimes.A few minutes of fun, and a lifetime of ruin.But well suppose i was married to a Rich woman, and asked for alimony during the divorce i too would take my pound of flesh

My demands would have been

1) A crate of Blue Label every month, to wet my parched throat.
    2) Cartoons of cigarattes
    3) A 10 million dollor Bunglow, along the sea, where i can look at the pretty babes whole day.
    4) Free Broadband connection for life, so i can blog to my heart's content

And a few other goodies.

I would like to know what u guys and gals would ask the rich Ex partner for ?

Lets see the response to this blog, if good , i will post more, i have more than 10,000 clippings in my archieves,if the response is lousy, this is the end of this series.Just testing it out, this may be twice a month if carried on.

Chew on it, and let me know yr views.

KAMAL MAHTANI​

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

dear kamalji,

u surely have the guts to choose this TITLE in a forum where the majority are women...but anyway since they are not your comments u will go scot free,i hope..:)

i do not agree with the survey at all..i am quite sure that women are more honest,frank and outspoken....maybe for a set of questions both men and women should take the lie detector test and then this can be proved..in fact i think i have read about this also somewhere but cant place it now...

also generally it is the male who keeps to himself and doesn't share his emotions very easily..that's why more men are prone to diabetes and women to high BP...

looking forward to some interesting comments from the experts:)

i think it will be a good idea to start your "From the past" series since u have a good collection of clippings and it will provide some chatpata discussions here..
    regards
    Mindi

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mindi,

Thanks for not throwing yr expensive shoes at me, which i expected here and there too, the other site where i have just posted this simultanously.

there too the ladies have been kind to me.HAHA.Guess they findme harmless.

Well frankly i too dont find this survey right.

dont men lie, when they have been out with their GF, will they tell the truth to their wives?

We too lie,in fact both must be lieing equally to cover themselves up, why only women.

But well i want the chatpata masala here, and some spicy comments from the ladies, so i hope this makes good reading, adn the comments i am sure will trun out better than the blog.HAHA

And yes i have many many such stories over the past, so u can expect a lot from me.

Now u know why i am never short of subjects for a blog.Mine is the case of Diareae of blogs, not knowing which one to post first.

Thanks for yr chatpata comments, thanks a ton.

Regards

kamal

4. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

-Removed because of Repeat.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  5. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

WISH YOU A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!!...

Kamalji is one person who and say anything and get away with it without any scratch and hurting anybody... I have to learn the trick of the trade from you...

I fully agree with regard to the title and the survey... Though most of the people will not agree here... hahahahahahaha....:hide:... But I couldnt accept to you statement on Harsh Aunty... She is a gem of a lady, from whatever I have heard from you and seen in the photos...

I like you idea of marrying a big shot personality and asking for ailimony money... Great... Let me discuss with Shen when I visit next... Not over the phone... If it back fires, plese come to my rescue... by explaining to her... what all she can do with that money.... hahahahahahaha... I will also ask her to find a good person for me.... Thanks for such good idea sirji!!!!...

Enjoyed...

Veda...

For some reason, I posted this thrice... it vanished with an error message... I dont know... Is it some kind of indication for what is going to happen next...RantRant...

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Veda,

Happy New Year to u too man.I dont see u around these days ery often, where have u disappeared? Some sexy company u have found there in Dubai ? Then i dont blame u.HAHA

Well i can get away with murder, the moderators and readers are very kind to me, what to do.Big Laugh

See when Girlfriends dont talk and disappear, then i suspect Harsha, she must have got the numbers from my mobile for sure and scolded the ladies that u are spoiling my Holy husbnand( she dosnt know i am already spoilt).HAHA

Dont worry about shanti, i will meet her nedt month in Chennai, and explain to her everything, that let Veda free for a while, he will catch a rich lady for a short while, and bring back a lot of moolah, just for u, and then u two can retire in peace.What an idea,Veda, chew this over.HAHA

Thanks man for the visit after a long long time.Regards.kamal

7. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

KM ji,
    You are like kanhaiya saying "Mein nahi maakhan kayo". You get away with every thing.
    I don't see anything wrong in the alimony kirk's one month wife demands. Both of them knew what they were in for.
    Iam a very simple person, i will only demand :
    1) what ever i ask/request/demand for shd be given to me (no ceiling in the amount)
    2) This clause applies till my death
    Dekho ! iam a simple person
    Jaya

8. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalbhai:

The second of the clippings is not visible on my computer. I will try out Firefox later on to see if that gives better results.

Regarding your question. I think I will ask the woman to teach me what love means. I guess I would ask this whether she were rich or poor. A pretty boring question I know. I have so far tried to write 4 love stories on IL. Each one was an attempt to understand the nature of love -- from different angles. But none of them led me to any understanding.

Nonetheless, I will ask her, and she may not be an ex-wife, she could just be any woman. I will ask her, "Tell me please, what is LOVE?"

And she will then have to reply, "I don't know."

No one knows. If I have one accusation against God, it's simply this. He created man and woman, he made us believe in something called love and then he disappeared. Ever since, we have been guessing!

Sorry, I am getting philosophical.

All the best.

oj

Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  9. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I guessed from the tiltle that it should be from you. I have no idea about the clue.

I think, regarding the lies, the situation is mutually created because of the lack of communication gap. If at all they can share things the easy way why do they have to lie?

I know I'm talking about the least posibble thing in the whole world :)

10. Sabitha_K

Sabitha_K Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji ,

First of all a very happy and successful new year to you ..I really mean it ..I am honest ..I really want you to have a nice year ..I am not lying Ohhhhh I meant it from the heart ...:spin:spin

Kamalji seeing your title probably meant more convincing from me now to pass my wishes to you and hope I have convinced enough so that my virtual wishes permeate time and space and reach you so that we always have our dear Kamalji beside us to make us think,think harder, think even harder and scratch our brains till they turn into cocunut shells.All your posts have been a delight to read and this one is really something that I starting wondering by the time I finished reading hmm..there is a tad truth to it.The survey points out that women lie for various reasons and at the end of the day most of the times it is harmless.Generally I have seen that women believe that it is better to lie than be honest if it brings a smile on someone's face and twinkle in someone's eye.On the other hand men are more straightforward and hardly think of the repurcussions..

Well none of my female friends ever say 'how bad you look in that bizzare colored dress' but my husband would be the first one to scream..'Have you lost your mind wearing that'.Now for some reason the dishonesty of my friends is appreciated more than the honesty of my poor hubby.So you see I agree that women do lie but in a form and dose which is not lethal but life saving :thumbsup