1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

From Cheeniya to Varalotti with love!

Discussion in 'Cheeniya's Senile Ramblings' started by Cheeniya, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sri Cheeniya sir,

Have lived long enough, have greeted many, have been greeted by many- but reading a vazhthumadal like yours- that is a first. I enjoy and almost envy the brotherhood and comraderie shared by you and Sridhar- two of God's good men. If I am to pull out out my meanie hat, I should say, you two are becoming the Tweedeldum and Tweedeldee of IL.

I am not given much to fancy, open greetings (indeed I told all my friends not to open a thread in IL for my birthday and they agreed). But to be greeted like you have greeted Sridhar, to be responded to as Sridhar has done to you- I love that. I would want that.

regards
    Vidya

2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya
    I feel honoured to be one of the two and I fit the physical desciption of the character like a glove but my junior is a well proportioned handsome guy who can never be a tweedleguy! Yet another difference is that ours is not a strategic alliance formed to face any monster crow! Ours is not love at first sight but love at first sound. Yes! we talked over the phone before meeting here and felt instantly drawn towards each other.:)
    It is my earnest hope that we'll be like Damon and Pythias with all your good wishes! We have already become Senior and Junior Sri in this forum!
    Thank you Vidya for your warm recognition of this emerging friendship
    Sri

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Cheeniya Sir,

Your admiration for a prolific writer like Sridhar and his response to a prolific writer like you are equally enjoyable and stunning to person (not personality) like me. One steels my heart by making the mortal characters in his stories immortal by vivid expression of love and a unique style of story telling while the other making a mortal incident into immortal by his impeccable description, inimitable style and incomparable and eloquent language.

As a member of IL, I have to consider myself as very blessed to have an opportunity to read the writings of both of you. The real bonus is me getting responses from both writers for everyone of my fbs. Let Lord Bless me with more and more opportunities to read both your writings and only currency I have to express my gratitude is to shower my love to both of you.

Thanking both of you would be a mere mortal effort. Let me go to the higher up and pray to Grace both of you with long and happy life with ability to write more and more.

Viswa

4. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa
    What can I say to this except a big 'thank you' from the bottom of my heart?
    I must tell you that I cherish my interactions with you. They are candid, meaningful and constructive. I answer your FBs more for my good, for my own satisfaction of attempting to rise up to your expectations.
    My younger brother Varalotti is a literary giant. He is widely known in the Tamil-speaking world. It is nice of you even to try and compare me with him.
    Sri