1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Frnz pleasee help me to come out of this issue save my sons life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Pavithrarajsaai, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

OP, here is the thing. He does not love you. As hard as it is to belive it, that is the truth.
    If parents are not on your side about divorce, perhaps someone else can support you? An open minded aunt or a cousin or a sister? You need someone's support now.
    Seperation is a long and exhausting process and it is relatively less stressful if you have families support.
    You cannot go back to them. You know that. You escaped with beatings. Next time you may end up dead. They are calling you for the function because in front of their family, they want to show that everything is fine. That and to get your salary. What kind if people still expect your salary after throwing you out is beyond me.

your son deserves a better life. You deserve a better life. Save every rupee you earn. You are going to need it.

3 people like this.
  2. jigisha321

jigisha321 Gold IL'ite

OP,after reading your post, really sometimes our own problems seem so trivial.Whatever happens, now you donot fall for your husband's plans and donot travel alone with you son to their place.He sounds like a dangerous man. and merciless.

Firstly ensure you have full support of your parents. Even if your mom is from a village (as you say) she is still your mom and will understand your situation. Explain all that have happened with you , to your parents.They will surely stand by you.

Search for a good lawyer and file for divorce. Since your son is still an infant and you are working, I donot think there will be a problem in getting custody.

Build a strong network of friends around you. Let them know of your situation and atrocities done to you.Also, for legal processes you will need support of friends and family around you.It will be tough to manage job,kid and this..all together..single-handed..

But foremost.stop feeling weak..stop feeling that you cannot manage alone. it is better to be away from such a marital home than be in it and be physically abused.Your FIL also seems to be a sick perverted person.stay away from them.
    Stop thinking about the past. About what you have done for your husband.Those feelings will only make you weaker.I know it is easier said than done.But we really donot know how strong we are until situation demands us to be strong.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
    2 people like this.
  3. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

Your post was too disturbing to read. Having read all your trauma I fail to understand why do u want to live with him still?/ You husband does not seem to love you at all. it is quite evident from your post. So better complete your M. Tech, continue ur job and take care of your son.
    If he is destined to come after realizing his mistakes let him come. But make sure he has understood his faults. Else divorce him and led your life.Never let in laws interfere in all this.

1 person likes this.
  4. Pavithrarajsaai

Pavithrarajsaai Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot frnz till yesterday night I got call but I was so stubborn in my decision that am not going...they told that this is my attitude... Though it hurtsI got used to it. All these firmness I got it from your support....i really thank you from the bottom of my heart

1 person likes this.
  5. Pavithrarajsaai

Pavithrarajsaai Senior IL'ite

I have a younger brother but he is too young just doing his engineering .. Anyways yesterday my dad was asking me to put all the problems of mine from day 1 in any forum or social site in a fake name so that we can get suggestions from public that time I told about our forum . He was so happy about the support and suggestions of you.. Thank you frnz

1 person likes this.
  6. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

OP...will your father help you? Have you told him everything you have told on this forum?Ask him for his help.Tell him you need your father for a few years. Tell him you need someone to help with your son while you start a new life.Let him know that you will be able to take care of your self and baby financially. You just need his emotional support and may be a place to stay for some years so that that creep of a husband doesn't harass you or come for your baby.

Find the local women's help centre.Tell them everything and have it on record. It will help you with your child's custody. Let them know you fear for your safety and your child's safety. If he harasses or threatens...go to the police.

7. god2014

god2014 Gold IL'ite

The biggest sin is your biggest weakness in life,its your husband.. So get rid of the sin. He does not deserve you or your son, nor any woman in life. As many told here seek the help of any relatives, seek your father's help, go ahed for divorce.. Don't just keep thinking of his memories or your days with him, merely stay away from him its the best gift for his birthday..

1 person likes this.
  8. soulhappy

soulhappy Silver IL'ite

Dear OP,
    Am literally angry with your husband and inlaws. That family seems to have serious issues. They all need therapy. Its because they support patriarchy. If you stay with them gradually you will lose your identity- self worth, confidence and self esteem. They are toxic people.

Living with that family because of social reasons will definitely affect your son's future. For the physical abuse, verbal abuse you can file a case under 498 A.

I dont think they will change.
    Its good if your son stays with a single, sane mother rather than having both parents in dysfunctional relationship

There has to be mutual love and respect in a family for it to fluorish and live happily in the society. Unfortunately your husband and inlaws are not even humanbeings. They feel inferior to you.

I can say that you are a smart, intelligent ,confident, beautiful woman. Dont waste your time on this people.

File for a divorce.
    . all the best, dear..

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  9. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

OP, why did your father ask you to post the issues on a forum when he should be taking care of you. After listening to horrifying torture you have been through and all the insults they have put on your family, why doesn't he step up? Is there something holding him back? Forum people can just empathize with you and give moral support but that's it. The matter has to be resolved. If he can't help you then,
    you are young, educated, intelligent, take matters in your hands and be strong. Do you have a friend who can help you? if not, google and find some social service association (be wise in choosing them) and move forward for separation. You may be under pressure from your parents to reconcile, but don't heed to that advice. Don't worry about society or anyone.

10. TheUnhappyWife

TheUnhappyWife Silver IL'ite

Am so glad that your father is so open-minded and suggested you to seek opinions in a public forum anonymously.Keep it up!Now only good things will happen.Just be tenacious.
    It was aired on Mahabharata yesterday. LOL!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    1 person likes this.