1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Frnz pleasee help me to come out of this issue save my sons life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Pavithrarajsaai, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Pavithrarajsaai

Pavithrarajsaai Senior IL'ite

Friends please reply asap my husband is making his relatives to call me for this function in pondicherry they are blackmailing me as if am not going my husband will never talk to me and my son life will be a question mark ..... Am scared they are testing my condition emotionally please help me out

2. Shina

Shina Gold IL'ite

Please never go back to them. You have suffered so much, why do you want to suffer more? be brave, do not let them emotionally blackmail you into going back.

1 person likes this.
  3. Pavithrarajsaai

Will my son life get spoil just coz am not going for this function where my self respect is totally damaged

4. sweety127

sweety127 Gold IL'ite

Dont go pavithra..Your son's life will be much better without all this drama...You can give him a beautiful life..Believe in yourself girl..You have enough love inside you & dont worry in due time god would route it towards the right direction..You have suffered enough so take the first step..Dont give in to his blackmail at any cost..Believe & have hope..Be brave & strong..

1 person likes this.
  5. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pavithra ...do you want your son to become like your husband and that filthy mouth fil of yours? Do you want your little baby to be like them.If not for yourself...atleast for the sake of your son...get out that abusive sick environment.Take the help of some women's organization.

3 people like this.
  6. Pavithrarajsaai

Thanks a lot frnz :cool2: am going back home now from college and if anyone of his calls am going to be strict to my decision that am not Coming for function according to them I have attitude problem...let them ...your support cleared my mind ...I want my son to be a good human being that's it...

2 people like this.
  7. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

Just don't respond. Keep repeating the same, "I am not coming." Stay strong, dear. And refuse to hand over a single paise to them anymore. If they harass you, seriously go the the women's police cell closest to you. You will do well to store the number of the police station (and any women's organisation in you area) on your cell phone.

Your sons life will not be a question mark because of what these people say. They are saying these things to scare you and pressurise you to go back to being a door mat. Your son will thrive in their absence. So just make sure he doesn't have contact with such lowlife people.

All the best. You and your son are in my thoughts.

5 people like this.
  8. Pavithrarajsaai

Thanks a lot to all your responses... Am watching a autograph movie now I remember that incident I have a habit of going to orphanage on my birthday... When I took him after my marriage on his birthday surprisely his question was did you left your child here ???? Horrible days I really want to come out of it

9. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Op, Zest of your story. Your husband is a cunning monster and your fil is a pervert. Not to mention your MIL is a rowdy. I cant believe he didn't defend you a week before marriage. You shud have put a stop to wedding then itself.Big mistake you let your in laws abuse you and your parents. your parents don't deserve it.

You need to get a grip on yourself. Being married and having such a father to your kid is not healthy and he will be one more monster to look forward to. If your son kisses your husband's foto ,please stop him and engage him in other things. The more you make him do it the more he will insist he wants to meet his dad.

For everybody there is a first time in things. Imagine the first woman in India who ever got divorced. How she wud have felt. Think like that and proceed.In fact, I think you shud file a DV case against your hubby and in laws. All their so called relatives who called you to come shud know what they are. In a way you need justice too for all hell they put you and your family thru.I dont know how to say this, please keep your son away from your hubby and his family. They will use him as a pawn in all likelihood.Good Luck.

2 people like this.
  10. msm

msm Gold IL'ite

Pavithra - hope you didnt change your mind after reaching home. I think they called you to attend the function to save their face from your SIL's husband family. Even if you had gone there, your husband/ILs definitely have a reason to hurt you more and there wont be any positive change at all. I sincerely wish you just stayed back and didnt attend that function.

Now if you are continuing to stay back/separated, make sure you strategically plan your actions and execute them. Keep us all updated and all wonderful women here have given you wonderful advices, so be strong and walk high.

Immediate action - keep all your marriage fotos/other things out of reach of your son. He will cry/miss him for couple of weeks, engage him on other activities, slowly he will forget him. Dont attend to any of the unwanted calls and tell your family the same. No one can force you - unless you give in. So please be strong and only you can protect your self respect.

Your husband is all along a bad person - how bad he responded to you on the orphanage visit. He has taken you for granted - now after you start firm on your stand, more such accusations will be coming toward you, again you have to be STRONG to face all and come out of it. Think of GOLD - its heated, beaten, stretched, then only we get beautiful ornament to wear. Think of your situation like that - God wants you to become a beautiful jewel, so he is making you to go through all these abuses, now you have got right time to set things right and turn into a jewel so be ready for the turn over. Dont go back and get into pieces everyday and work like a maid to those idiots.

Best wishes and stay strong - keep us updated and come here whenever you need any support/quick comments.

2 people like this.