1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Friendship what a package of feelings-Just want to say I miss you all my friends

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 28, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Friendship… its a package of feelings. Nobody can make it, nobody can break it, nobody can explain it, only we can feel it….A friend is one who …. Sees your first drop of tear ……Catches the second ….. Stops the third …… and turns the fourth into a Smile!!

I will be completing 7 memorable years in September. These seven years are unforgettable for me. So many friends have come and gone, some were there for some years, some for months , but still I am going strong here. Most of them have become my daughters and I am missing those daughters and friends who are close tomy heart.

Missing those friends whom I met in the thread A to Z started by Sriniketan. We used to have lovely time chatting there . Missing those friends from Coffee Morning and How are you both threads started by me and different group in both the threads. Both the threads we all used to meet and share our experiences .Oh how lovely those days were.

Missing those friends who used to write thought provoking threads in Snippets , also humerous threads , dont know where they have gone now, must be all are busy in their life, not like me staying with my husband, missing the children, so not much work, so spending time on line.

I meet many of them in Facebook but miss them here. Last year I remember my birthday, so many wishes I received through IL, a special cake from Dinny must be because last year I completed 70 yrs so it was special, this yearI have grown one year more so it must not be so special.

In IL I have met so many in person ,this Birthday Mimur came home and was so surprised to see Kalyani also with her. Brought me memories of those days when we used to meet everyday in Coffee Mornings.

[h=1]Man has invented and discovered so many amazing things in this world, But one thing no one has been able to do anything about is, The cure for missing someone. I miss you![/h]

[h=1]Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, But somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart! Missing you big time today![/h]

4 people like this.

2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Really nostalgic post VijiMaa....Friendship is a relationship that we cherish with so much pride and friends do become such an integral part of our life.
    I too have made some very good friends through IL and though we do not meet often, it still feels great whenever we touch base. I remember my meeting with you when I was in Mumbai last year. It is something that my DH and I will cherish always.

1 person likes this.
  3. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Nice one IV.

It is the same friendship that keeps coming in different forms and names - missing ones are there in them...

All days are same and years be it 70 or 71. You are to make them special and you are good in it - keep going.

1 person likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

RKG dear thanks for gracing my thread with your first like and fb which made my day. Yes dear I also cherish that day when I met you in my house, it was so sweet of you and your husbandto visit me with that lovely gift whch I will treasure always

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks GG for your compliments

6. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

Wish you many more Happy Returns of your Birth Day.Even a single trend of maturity in any aspect of life is a birth day cake for us.
    Jayasala 42

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Jaya dear thanks for your wishes