1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Friends, Pls Pray for me, aim sick and alone here

Discussion in 'Pray for me' started by latamurali, Jul 5, 2010.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

My dear dear dear friends

Hope you all know, i have shifted to pune recently, with God's Grace, i got 2-3 friends here, who are very concerned and friendly

But now, suddenly yesterday i felt some pain in my little finer in my left leg ( last 2 days i mistakenly, ofcourse accidentally , i hit myself in chair and wall ) and it was sooooooooooooooooooo painful and it also started swelling and i cant keep my leg down or walk even few steps , i called my doctor in chennai and he prescribed me some medicine after swalowing that i slept for 2 hours and after i woke up i tried to walk, and again i started feeling very bad , very severe pain and cant walk, my friendly neighbour took me to nearby hospital and after taking X-Ray, its confirmed that there is DISLOCATION AND MILD FRACTURE and they gave me local anasthesia and put some bandage, teing two fingers, so that it will get joint , and asked me to take rest atleast for 10days

If the same thing happen in chennai, my mom will take care of me, hre i miss her very much, though friends here are helping me and my hubby doing his best, mentally i feel very weak and physically iam OK now, but if i try to walk or do some job, it started paining, still cant able to keep the leg down or walk

SUNDU VIRALA dhan problem, but its giving pain like anything .............

FRIENDS, i feel lonely, isolated , something is bothering me, PLS PRAY FOR ME, hope you can understand my feelings, ennavo enakku yarumay illadha madhiri feel panren, feel very depressed

I always FEEL PRAYERS CAN DO MIRACLES

(My mom cant come now, since we have fixed DELIVERY FOR MY SISTER DAY AFTER TOMORROW )

Pls pls pls pray for me

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha,

So sorry to hear of the mishap and the fracture in your sundu viral :-(.

Be brave..I understand that more than the physical pain, you are mentally upset. It could be all because of the new location, surrounding etc.

Good to know that you have already couple of good friends. For most of us, away from home, neighbours or friends are the one who will lend their helping hand. Do not hesitate to ask for it.
    I am sure you will feel fine soon. My prayers for you.

All the best and relax. We are all with you..no matter where you relocate to.

3. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Latha dear

so sorry to hear about your leg pain... you will be alright soon no worries..sure you will be there in our prayers... do take care...

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

Dear Lata,
    be brave this is just a trying period for you. my prayers are with you.
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Latha
    so sorry to hear about your leg dear. Nice to see that you have already made friends.
    Will pray that you will be fine soon and start jumping on your legs. I know you, you are a brave girl and you will surely fight with this pain and make him run away.

6. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Latha
    sorry to hear about your leg pain...take rest...dont walk too much..
    same thing was happened to me for last year..i am ok now..

7. goldc

goldc Senior IL'ite

Hi Lata

Sorry to know about your feelings,pain.I think the new place is bothering you more than the leg pain.Everyone face such situations but the more we think of being alone we tend to turn
    demotivated.It is a passing phase ,jus' stride through this with positivity you might feel at ease.All your near and dear ones are only a phone call away so if too melancholic speak to them , i hope until you settle down the phone bills can be tolerated for sometime.
    :cheers

8. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Dear Latha,

Sorry to know abt your leg.....dont worry. I have also felt like this intially for almost 6 mnths after I came here & i miss my parents still, but all i used to do s call them frequently & chat for sometimewhen i feel depressed or left alone. Try doing this with your mom you might fell better.

The reason might be bcos all these days it was like we knew everything happening there and now its throu telephone & we miss to share somethings sometimes. So we feel as if we are left alone and things are not shared with us. Dont worry you will fell better in few days from now. Take care.........:thumbsup