Friends, please let me know about Chinmaya School @ Begumpet Hyderabad.

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Hyderabad' started by Shraavya, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Shraavya

Shraavya New IL'ite

Friends @ Hyderabad

I need your valuable feedback on Chinmaya School @ Begumpet, Hyderabad. I will be relocating to Hyderabad probably by the first quarter of next year and would like to join my three and half year old daughter in Chinmaya School at Begumpet (Kundanbagh), Hyderabad. I want to know all about the school and its standards of teaching. I heard that it was a very good school with cent per cent results but recently since two years the standards of the school are slowly going down as many senior teachers have resigned and even a new head mistress has been appointed for the primary section. Is this a correct information or there is some incorrectness in what I have heard.

Friends, request you to give me your valuable advice or feedback in this regard and help me out. Moreover what would be the approx fee structure and donation if any of the school.

Looking forward for your valuable responses

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2012

2. jewel4u86

jewel4u86 Silver IL'ite

Dear,

its better u go their and talk to the students of the school and with their parents.

bcoz they can provide u better details,

wish u all the best.

regards,
    jewel