1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Friends leave behind beautiful memories

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jun 3, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Friends are like seawaves who come into our lives suddenly. The waves leave behind beautiful shells, and friends leave behind beautiful memories.

Friends are always there to help us in need more than our relatives. Some friends are there only when we are happy but some are there both in happy times and sad times.

Everyone needs someone to share their joys and sorrows and that we find in a friend. True friends are hard to find and when we find one it is difficult to be away from them.

Friendship never ends when friends are true. True friends know each other even if they are far away.

2. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear viji,
    After a gap, a nice post from you. you are correct. " A friend in need is a friend indeed.We can share so many personal feelings with the true friend. there is a saying," Friend can die, but friendship cannot. you have narrated it nicely.
    with love
    pad

3. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji Madam,
    Rightly said about friendship. They always double our joys.I am blessed with true friends and of course with my relatives too.
    Meenakshi

4. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Viji aunty,
    what you said absolutley correct.my parents are blessed with true friends & they are really helpful when they needed. i am also blessed with true friends like IL friends..

5. Nithu

Nithu Gold IL'ite

Dear viji aunty,:)
    Absolutely true, what u had said about friendship. Blessed people are those who have good and true friend. We can identify our friends when we are at the time of adversity, True friends never depart those times...
    Little love and care, trust, honesty, sharing, helping these are the ingredients for friendship to make it stronger.:thumbsup

6. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,
    Just imagine a life without friends, we will have no one to share our innermost thoughts and doubts and fears.

You are my good friend ,
    Jaya

7. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Iyerviji,
    Friends who are with you in good times are called fair weather friends.O n the oter hand we have friends from childhood days.There may be quarrels,jealousy and misunderstandings but still the friendship continues because of bonding as a result of care and concern nurtured over years.I enjoyed the simple explanation for an intricate subject like friendship.
    Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

8. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

Viji aunty...
    good one again from you... A person who have real good friend will not worry so much, coz he always have someone to share with...

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

dear Viji,

what a wonderful post.Yes i agree friends aer precious.We have childhood friends, neighbourhood friends, causual acquaintces, and all types.

Very few stick to u in times of need.Adversity teaches u who are ur friends and who are not.

and now we have blog friends, and i am happy to say, i have some wonderful friends from blogs, one of them is u.

Great blog,Regards

kamal

10. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Padmini

Thanks for your first feedback and sorry for the delay in replying.
    True friendship last forever. Happy Friendship day

love
    viji