1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Friends in and around Lisle/Naperville?

Discussion in 'Indians in Chicago' started by dmarla, Dec 24, 2011.

1. dmarla

dmarla New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is Deepti. I recently moved to the Naperville, Illinois area with my hubby and two year old daughter. I am a simple, down to earth person. Love making new friends. Like to stay active. We are originally from Mangalore, but based in Mumbai. Would love to get to know more people around here. Plz reply if you would like to get in touch. Have a nice day!

2. renish

renish Senior IL'ite

Hi Deepti,

Happy New year!
    I am Reni me too recently moved to the Naperville i have 31/2 yrs daughter where are you in Naperville. I am near fort hill drive.

3. dmarla

dmarla New IL'ite

Hi Reni,

Happy new year! When did you move to naperville? How do you like it here? I am on Ogden and Old tavern, about 15 mins from Fort Hill dr. Are there any play groups around here?

Deepti

4. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Reni and Deepti, I am Archana. we live in Aurora. I have a 2 year old daughter :)

5. renish

renish Senior IL'ite

Hi Deepti

July'11 we moved here. I am from Chennai. I speak Tamil what about you. We can meet in fox valley mall, Aurora that is common place play area also there. Here we cant exchange our contacts so if you are in IL facebook we can send request and we talk.

Hi Archana,

Happy new year! Hope you remember me. How are you and your daughter? How is your job going? one day we all meet.

take care
    Reni

6. dmarla

dmarla New IL'ite

Hi Reni and Archana..would definetly like to talk with both of you so we can get to know each other. Tried locating the facebook group you are talking about but couldnt figure out which one as there are many illinois groups on fb. I am free to meet one of the weekends if it works out for you both. Let me know.

7. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hi Ladies, sure we can catch up in fox valley mall, play area. Reni last meetup i missed, i was working on that sunday had production release. this saturday and sunday i have birthday parties both around lunch hour in play places. next weekend my DH will have ayyappa swamy pooja in temple. we can meet on 21st jan in fox valley mall if its ok.

8. dmarla

dmarla New IL'ite

I am busy next two weekends as well. 21 Jan sounds good for me. Please update any change of plans.

9. gj2007

gj2007 New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    I'm Geeta and I live in Woodridge close by to Naperville. I speak Tamil. Good to know you are all staying close by

10. renish

renish Senior IL'ite

Hello Friends,

As of now ok if any changes will update and after 2 weeks we will decide the timings and all.

Below link is for Deepti, hope Archana already in FB i didnt join with her lets see..

IL (indusladies) friends join this group on IL fb will catch you there Deepti. update me...

Hi Geeta,

Happy Newyear! Nice to see you here and glad you are speaking tamil. Which is your native place and tell about yourself, if you are interested join IL FB will sent a request and will talk later.

Take care.