Friends - Iam shifting to PUNE - latamurali

Discussion in 'Pune' started by latamurali, May 9, 2010.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Friends

I need somebody to teach MATHS for my son, who is in 6th grade ICSE syllabus, please shre here, if you know anybody , but i want in Kharadi

2. incharge

incharge Bronze IL'ite

Hi lata,
    welcome to Pune. Nice to know that you have settled down well.Pune is a nice city, has a pleasant weather through out the year.Kharadi is a developing place with many new societies coming up.nice to know that you have found many people from your state.though Marathi is very close to Hindi.Even the script same Devanagari.and if you hear people speak carefully, many words are similar to Hindi.Easy to understand.
    Enjoy your stay.

3. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

My dear Lata,

I just now chanced upon this thread and saw that you have moved! This must be a big change for you. I ams ure it will be for the better!

You must be missing your parents and all the relatives and friends you have left behind in Chennai.

When I visit India next, you will be just a few hours drive away!

Wish you the best for setttling down in the new place and I wish that you build wonderful memories of your stay here.

Lots of luv,
    SS

4. cakedecorater

cakedecorater Bronze IL'ite

Hi Latha,

I am coming to Pune this month 17th. If u can give me your contact no. I will try to call u atleast as I will be there only or a day or so, as am coming for taking possession of my flat.

Take care
    Judith

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
  5. Reksen

Reksen Silver IL'ite

Hi Lata,

This is rekha even we are planning to move pune this november (that to kharadi) so do you know any good cbse school near by.
    My son will be 3 1/2 next year so iam looking for his jr.KG admission.