Friends - Iam shifting to PUNE - latamurali

Discussion in 'Pune' started by latamurali, May 9, 2010.

1. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Lata, when is the best time to call you up dear?

2. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

How is your feet now Latha??? Hope its better.

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai Gayathri , you can contact me anytime after 7am and now presently my landline not working, i wil PM you my new mobile number

4. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai Roopa

Iam absolutely OK now, but still Doctor wants me to have that bandage, since it is not located still

Thank you for your concern yaar, eagerly waiting to see you

5. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hey Lata, good to know you are feeling better now.

Are you being treated by Dr. Vivek at Rakshak or some other Dr.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2010
  6. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear Lata madam,
    welcome to pune:thumbsup i stay in chandan nagar,near to kharadi. hope you have settled down. take care. here people are very nice,helping tendency,so don't worry. letz see we can meet..how can i contact you?:idontgetit::idontgetit:
    btw. what happened to your fishes??? i lost everything only 1 is left,so itz not swimming,feeling alone,so not taking food also:-(
    keep in touch.

7. Sarika2000

Sarika2000 New IL'ite

Hi,

I hope you are settling well to the new place. Having lived in 4 cities in the last 5 years I can vouch for how difficult it is to make new friends and feel at home.

While I have never been in Pune and can't guide you much there, one thing I know is that in Pune it is very easy to find deals on stuff, even grocery items by going online at wooqer.com. You may want to try it out if you are online some time. I've done that in Bangalore and it was quite useful.

Cheera
    Sarika

8. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii vivbass / vijiiiiiiiiiiiii

How are you, hey feeling very happy to see you in this thread, but i have never knew that you are in pune and yes, you are very close to me, but how can i give my contact details in open forum????:bonk so dont know how to meet you all and give contact details , but oput pune FORUM MODERATOR got my details, if possible collect from her

Are you working??? I plan to come to chandan nagar tomorrow, i stay very close to EON , give landmark about where you live, need not give any specific details and moreover i dont know all places , used to shop around SHIVAJI STATUE , will surely visit to AMRITHA ENTERPRISE - kerala shop opp to autostand

Eagerly waiting to see you alllllllll

9. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hiiiiiiiiii viji

Very happy to see you here ( i typed big reply, but unfortunately it vanished)

I live in Kharadi, near EON, and chanda Nagar is very close to us, we used to come there for any shopping , mainly will visit Amritha engterpirse - kerala shop near shivaji statue and shops around that

Here we are not supposed to exchange personal detals, so dont know how to give, but eagerly waiting to meet you all

10. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi SARIKA

How are you, i have some how settled here , got such a wonderful and caring friends, but all south Indians only, we used to meet daily, go to temples or shopping etc, and Thank you for your concern, will check the website given by you