Friends - Iam shifting to PUNE - latamurali

Discussion in 'Pune' started by latamurali, May 9, 2010.

1. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Wow... New place.. have fun lata...

Why worry, I bet pune makkals are so cordial that you will not feel outta place.. Nalla enjoy pannunga... Who knows next year you might be "THE" pune guide for anyone of us visiting ;)

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Latha dear!

I have also heard that Pune is a lovely place with a nice climate too. Many of my colleagues are now in Pune.

Now you may be moving to Pune with anxiety but after a couple of years, you may not feel like returning to Chennai or elsewhere.

So here's wishing you all the best for making your days memorable in Pune.

3. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Lata,
    All the best for you, your dh and your son.
    As English is the Aabathpaandhavan...you can manage it during the initial years...that's how our friends are telling you na...go ahead and enjoy your Dubai trip and gain the lost 3 kgs.:thumbsup

sriniketan

4. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

lata,

Our prayers will be with you!Dont worry! Dont forget chennai forum!

We will miss you for sure!

Last edited: May 11, 2010
  5. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Lata,

Unakku bayama? kekkave adhisayama irrukku....dunno worry. You will make lot of friends with your ever helping & smiling nature. Then you will not like to leave Pune. I bet that.

Good you have already secured admission so no headaches on that. enna slima pollam Punekkunu oru asaiya...All the best.

Our prayers are with you dear...anyway IL is always a click of a button and you are back with your friends here. Enjoy a lot..don't forget to sms your no.

Last edited: May 13, 2010
  6. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Hi Lata

just saw your post !!]

Congrats on your hubbys' new job and your relocation to Pune. Dont worry.. Pune is a nice place and you will love your stay there and I am sure you will make loads of new friends soon.

do write details of where you are staying ..... I will drop by when I visit Mumbai .. (I can hear you say... Chennaila ennamo perisa vandhaa madhiri :) ))

I have got a few good friends in Pune and maybe get you to interact with them.

have a nice stay in Dubai and enjoy yourself and keep in touch

cheers

Bhooma

7. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hey Lata, welcome to pune.

Enjoy your holiday...since admissions and flat is taken care of, i don't think you need to worry of anything much now.

Let us know if you need any help, i am not too far from kharadi, so do not hesitate.

8. cakedecorater

cakedecorater Bronze IL'ite

Hi Lata,

Its nice to know that there are some IL members in Pune too.......I am also new to Pune has just got a flat there.........am nervous too.......as its a totally new place for me.......have been in dubai since so many here.....anyway dont worry.......you will get used to the place in sometime.........its a nice place actually.............have been there around 3 to 4 times...........you lost 3 kgs with tension......thats good na.........wish I could also lose some weight that way........all the best to u.

judith

9. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Hey Judith waiting for you to shift to pun and learn cakes and decorations from you.

10. cakedecorater

cakedecorater Bronze IL'ite

Hi Rupa.............will be very happy to teach you..........will be down in September........so maybe we can meet (that is if I stay in pune for a few day) otherwise we can surely talk on the phone.
    Tc