Friends - Iam shifting to PUNE - latamurali

Discussion in 'Pune' started by latamurali, May 9, 2010.

1. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear dear dear friends

Iam shifting to Kharadi , pune, due to my hubby's new offer in pune and friends, i would like to share with you everything in detail, if its boring, pls excuse me

My hubby have gone already and joined there

Iinitially i was thinking to join him in next academic year only, so that he will get familiar to the place etc, but suddenly a month back i changed my mind and decided to shift this year itself and proceeded with the plans

I strongly made my mind to hunt FLAT ver very near to my hubby's office , since i dont have any relatives or friends in pune and totally new to the city and we dont know LOCAL LANGUAGE also , so i want both workplace and residence should be within 2kms and school also nearby , i dont want him to trvel long distance there also , before that i planned to get admission in school

with the help of our IL PUNE MODERATOR - GAYATHRI and few online freinds, i shortlisted few schools and i also visited them personally for admission , and fortunately i got admission in 2 schools - Vibgyor and Pawaar Public school , both ICSE syllabus , and we choose PAWAR since it is jus 4-5kms from our residential locality, and we are very much satisfied with the school - school reopens on june 9th ( books and uniforms will be supplied by the school and my hubby will be collecting it )

Basiclly iam COWARD :cry::-(, i swear, VAI DHAN KIZHIYUM, romba bayapaduven , the thing i hate most is to live alone , i want people around me always, but now, going to toally new place and language probs will be there initially, new school to my son, dont know how he will manage - all these things are bothering me to the core ( i know, everything willbe fine and only initally these probs will be there ) ad beleive me, i have LOST 3KGS :), ketadhullyum oru nalladhu

Friends.please pray for me to face new place

CHENNAI FRIENDS, BYEEEEEE

I have given instruction to disconnect my present number tomorrow, so once i get number in pune, i will message you all

on 11th iam leaving to dubai and returning on 5th morning and iam leaving to pune on 5th night itself

So i can come to site properly only after june 2nd week

Byeeeee and please pray for me, IAM TENSED

LOVE YOU ALL

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Dear Latha habibi

Nice to see your post after a long time and that too such a long one with the news of you moving from Chennai to Pune. I am sure you will make more friends then here.:thumbsup

Lost 3 KG???....heheh and that too in tension:) isn't it good or are you feeling bad about it. Cheerup sweetie everything will be fine now we will get our latha speaking in marathi in a few day:)

Go and enjoy your holidays in Dubai with your family and come back fresh to start your new life all again in a new place. It will be exciting ya, sometime to find friends might take some time, but I know our chulbuli friend will surely make many and then you will come here and tell us all about it.
    My Prayers are with you Happy Journey to dubai and All the best for you new destination.
    Yaar you are just moving within India look at me moving from country to country....heheheh I don't know how much I lost and How much I gained:crazy

3. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Hi Lata

Welcome to Maharshtra(Vanthavargalai vaazha vaikum oor:bowdown)

Good to read about you...

4. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

dear Latha,
    Our prayers are with you!Hope Pune brings you good peace.

All the best!!!

5. smitarubinsson

smitarubinsson Gold IL'ite

Hi Lata,

I'm sure you will be fine,
    My Parents moved to Pune over 20 years ago we were only kids then, My parents still can't speak marathi, we picked it up very quickly,so language is not a problem you can speak in English or Hindi anywhere.

You will find there are people from all parts of India,and all get on very well and in general everyone is very welcoming.

It is my favorite place.

6. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Dear Makka

Wishing you all the best in Pune! My prayers with you.

Party time for losing weight:thumbsup

7. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi Lata

Congrats on your DH's new assignment in Pune. Pune water is the best drinking water available in the country......... as told by some of our relatives lived / distant ones living in Pune.

The colonies / developments have names ending with "peth" like Somwarpeth, Bhimwarpeth etc. With the start of Symbiosis institute, Pune has become a city of multi regional and multi national residents too.

Enjoy your new city. I am sure you will make good friends in the place.

Your orphanage details link in your signature is not going. I wish to do some charity to the orphanage on the Akshya Trithiyai day. Can you give me details?

Best Rgds
    Shanti

8. Gayathri47

Gayathri47 Silver IL'ite

Ah Latha! So, you have finally decided to move in here, I will be there to trouble you :crazy

Dont worry about Pune, its a nice place and you can spek in Hindi to get around as someone else also has mentioned. So, you wont usually have language problem with rickshaw-walas and store keepers. Even house-maids are mod now a days so they might pretty much know english too :biglaugh.

And what is this, you lost 3 kgs! Thats not going to help you agian your Bhayam!!:). So, let easy (and as you have already mentioned you have found a wonderful school for your son - be at peace).

I am living a bit far away from you, but hey - I will be there to help you!:idea
    So, see you soon! :) You would like the change. So, see you soon!

9. gsaikripa

gsaikripa Gold IL'ite

Hello LM,
    How are you...
    Welcome to Maharashtra..Congrats for your DH got new offer.

dont worry about language..you can manage with english..
    tension aghi udambai keduthukathe..dear
    enjoy your holidays&enjoy pune life also...

10. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Dear Latha,

My Hugs and prayers to you , Don't worry u will do fine in this new place.

Pune is a real cosmopolitan city with people from all over India, I am sure u are going to love this place and its surroundings.

All the Best !

Take care