1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Friend's Ema

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by desposhwetha, Nov 13, 2017.

1. venkiis

venkiis Silver IL'ite

what makes people think EMA in any form is ok. how do you even know what level of ema they are having. they might be having phone s..x and just innocently claim it is not physical. this is disgusting. yes i am judging it . i can be blamed to any level. but my question is as an adult . why does a female expect a man to provide her all security with respect to finance and but leave him aloof when it comes to love.

ask your friend to pick a job and then she will understand how hard it is. i am not supporting her husband in any way. but what does he always has to initiate fun. she can also do it, go for dates , trips together.

and for god sake if you say you have pain in hand and someone says it is ok. IT means it is OK. you are not losing your life over hand pain. but if you as a female work whole day at home and at the end of the day your husband treats you like crap then it is not OK.

this is wrong . i have gone through a personal experience and it hurts like hell.

sorry to poke my nose.

2. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

no one here said its OK

3. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Pamela Mountbatten is the daughter of Lord & Edwina Mountbatten. Pam was 18 in the year 1947, and had an intimate knowledge of the relationship between her mother and Mr. J. Nehru, who would become the PM of India. According to Pam, mumsie never had sex with JN. Never mind the song that goes "birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it..".
    [​IMG]
    In the above photo (Jawahar and Pam) notice the hem lengths of the skirts. Jawahar is more adventuresome (higher hem), albeit being older, and having skinner legs. After Pam returned home to England, she married a dress designer. It makes perfect sense.

4. Naari

Naari Platinum IL'ite

Lol!! Wondering what the takeaway for OP is from Pam’s story! Thanks prof for an illustration :grinning:

BhumiBabe likes this.
  5. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

There are such a lot of takeaways in the world that is full of examples. All the way from...
    • Even a Viceroy's missus might find a local with the free time for her.
    To
    • Watch out for men in skirts...

kaniths, SunPa and Sunshine04 like this.
  6. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

7. friendabc

friendabc Silver IL'ite

its just a friend (at least tlll now ) so at this stage ..she hasnt crossed any boundaries thats why it is totally ludicrous to be judgmental and calling her names

8. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

Thank you everyone. So, after so much thoughts I spoke to my friend in detail about this affair. I understand that she wants the love this person is showering ( as she calls it ) and the cheap thrills. It took me a while to get it, because she chats with with this ema and also has a good sex life in her marriage. For me this was very disturbing and confusing. I lost my cool in finding out what's wrong with her. But apparently I could not just move away doing nothing. I ve known her for 20 years now. She is my bestie. My support system.

So I decided to do something. Cos I was concerned abt her husband, who is also my good friend from college and the little champ. Didn't want her to ruin her blessings. It took me a day to rehearse what I should do.

He supplies groceries for my parents and I called him to talk about it. Luckily he enquired about my well being. I am separated, and he knew am facing quite some issues. Usually I don't discuss this in detail with him. But in D's call I spoke about how important it is to be present emotional ly as a spouse, stating that am feeling weak many times.

Looks like something hit him and today my friend called to tell me that they are flying to andaman on an unplanned vacation. Jesus. I hope and pray she understands him and stops craving for this short time cheap acts anymore.

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies. It helped me a lot.

Dishaa, BhumiBabe and maddysweet like this.
  9. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

Lol. I take it as a compliment for my stories. Having said that, I have some real time issues like the one I have posted and seek advice for.

Naari likes this.
  10. desposhwetha

desposhwetha Gold IL'ite

Hugely popular. Wow. That's great to know.