1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Friends concern about her married life in India.

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by sridivya, Feb 2, 2010.

1. sridivya

sridivya New IL'ite

A close friend of mine is moving back to India for good. They are moving to the city where their inlaws and other relatives live.
    She gets on fairly well with her inlaws.....PIL and SIL. Sil lives in another city.
    Now, she shared with me this concern of hers.
    Her intimate life is pretty good here in US. She and dh have all the privacy in the world. They have 2 kids 10 and 5yrs old. After marriage she has come to US and never lived a married life in India.
    Her concern is "Will my intimate/private life be the same"?
    If not then "what do we do to improve if we see it is taking a downward turn"?

They will be living with inlaws most probably....... not yet sure because inlaws right now live in their own house.
    My friend and hubby plan to buy a 3 bedroom house/apt.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Sridivya.

2. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Hi Sridiya,

As ur friend is having 10 & 5 yrs old kids , even in US they will have to watch their private & intimate life.I am sure whatever they have to do must be in their own bedroom...ryt?So the same thing they can follow with in laws.Rest they can go for outings together as their kids are old enough to stay back home & can have quality time together.
    Offcourse I think when u r staying with anyone else u do not have the same privacy or freedom to behave in the house.