1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

"Friends"..anyone?

Discussion in 'TV' started by shobabu, Mar 21, 2008.

1. shobabu

shobabu New IL'ite

Hello All,
    is anyone a fan of "friends"...starworld keeps repeating it and i continue to watch it inspite of having all the dvds..i cant say which character is the most hilarious though i identify myself with Monica..passionate about everything she does...whenever there is nothing good on tv..our family watches friends....there is not a single episode which will not make u laugh atleast once....

2. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Hi

i too watch friends and i am also a fan of this serial...i like joey..in fact i just watched it now where Rachel moves from Monica's flat. Joey has financial problem and Chandler tried to help him.. i just like the closeness they all share. Be there for each other.

bye

3. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Friends, Seinfield.. the list goes on !!

4. shobabu

shobabu New IL'ite

hi huma,
    good to know u too are a fan of friends...keep watching.....they experience all the emotions of competition,jealousy etc but all in a lighter vein and are really with each other all the time..really fun watching rachael & monica,joey & chandler,and high school ross & chandler..
    sometimes i wish for friends like that..maybe thats why i enjoy it so much
    shobha

5. sushmasampath

sushmasampath New IL'ite

hi shobha,

I share your liking for this serial...infact it was this serial that triggered my interest in english comedy serials,but nothing can beat the entertainment of friends.

i do watch all the repititions even now when they are played on starworld.....much to the irritation of my hubby.i just love all the characters with their own eccentricities,weakness and how they are accepted in their group.that acceptance warms the heart in addition to all the nonsense things they keep doing....

sometimes wish that life would be so simple and comical...right na....

6. yamusarna

yamusarna Silver IL'ite

Count me in.....
    I am a great fan of the show.They are just so natural and the things they do are so common yet hilarious........

7. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Hi Gals,
    Count me in....I'm a great fan of friends!!! You can always find a DVD o CD in my player....If i feel bored or not in a good mood, i simply watch friends..I likeall the 3 girls (pheebs/Rach and monica) a lot for their expressions :)

8. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Me too a big fan of Friends and currently i'm collecting all the seasons of Friends. As of now I have season 1, 2 and 5. Shall increase my collection soon.
    Also nowadays I started watching "The King of the Queens". It very hillarious too.