1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Friends Am Back With The Same Problem After 7 Years... Some Of You Might Know Me What I Had Gonethru

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Pavithrarajsaai, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

He already knows about your past few years back itself and he is ok with that and moved on,now why he wants to bring it in to picture?he was trying to blackmail you and harassing you mentally which makes u down and he surely knows that you wil go back to him,so playing a game here..and warn your sil not to involve in your matters,and anyway they revealed the affair to everyone and now every knows about it then wats there to think of it!!now you can be free and if you prove you are gud als no one believe you,let them talk and enjoy..now if you afraid of those things and beg him he wil blackmail you all over your life..now your son is 8yrs and soon he will understand wat everyone speaks about you and how he wil felt about it??it will distrub his mental health and he may hate you also..and your husband and sil wil surely tell those to your son also then how you feel ??can you accept your son hates??
    What ever happened is happened and they spoiled your life verbally and now you can’t get it back to normal and if you are afraid of it ,then you can try for job in another coart far from them and don’t let anyone knows about it,keep your son away from him .raise your son as a single parent,for everyone parents are backbones should not be the life spoiler..now you think of your son he can be k with out him talk to your son ask him he can be with out father ??he is happy with his father or not??now he is mature to answer everything..
    If you afraid of past and surrender he will spoil your sons life too..think and take decision don’t run from the situation stand and take decision..
    And he wants share on your fathers earns so he was trying to torture you from that side too..

Pavithrarajsaai likes this.
  2. Pavithrarajsaai

Pavithrarajsaai Senior IL'ite

: Its not only our life.Let;s think of v***** too.
    Calm down plz
    : Let's put him in priority and decide the life. We can't make him be like this. It's been more than a month. Let's stop this plz ....Things had to get back to normal... Everything might seems to be drama for you now. But the instance will change. It's a deep request for the sake of our son.
    Let's put the ego aside for the child's future please....
    : Let's breakdown this silence.... He had born trusting us ..... It's our duty to bring him up... It's okay even if u hate me to the core ... Let's think of him plz ...
    : What should I take this silence as.....
    : Dint u feel like reading my msg too?
    : He is growing...we shouldn't let his life with question mark.... Plz ..
    : It's not mere our life...,plz do understand
    Plz
    : Am ready for whatever you say ...plz let's live for out kid.... I swear u will see the changes in me.... I want v**** to have good life.... Let's not spoil his life....am begging u....
    Don't make us orphan plz ....
    Plz reply
    I understood U wont reply...But I would like to say few things. Even now am begging to live with u..I never had an idea of leaving. I trusted you and got married to u... Trusting that we would take care we got a child. I have never let you down or left u ... Yes I have told many a times wn I was in that situation what all were the insults I have gone thru...It was not to hurt you but it was to make u understand I have gonethru this for us... I tried to do how much ever I could do wn u were in low.... By dramatizing or acting wt am I going to gain...Tell me what have I gained in all these 10 years. Actually I am doing for the benefit of us. But at least in return am i not supposed to expect anything in return.I haven't even asked the materialised return but only ur support and love.... Though I haven't received.... still I am begging to come back for the love i have and for the child whom I gave birth..... U can say again I act by saying love....But u think deep....If u still feel like my love is fake and vidyut is not ur responsibility then continue with ur silence.....Am always left on the road like this wn i lost job,wn i lost baby, wn i lost my respect even now wn i lost my dad.....Am going through the pain of missing dad at this age where our son is going through at this age itself..

I have sent all these msgs to my husband but there is no reply. I couldn't beg beyond this..... Ur words are giving me courage to face it.. Thank u mam

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
  3. Pavithrarajsaai

Thank you Maam.

4. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

You dont know; but he is managing much more now, seeing how his 'dad' treats his mother.

Was your father this abusive?. Your dad was different to this man ( I assume?), so please dont compare.
    Your husband got a 'dad' tag by making you a mother. He never got one because he is one.
    I feel sad that you think you are worth nothing. You so deserve a ton better. Your husband has his feet dipped in shite and you willingly want to be his doormat.

Please, you are a brilliant daughter, sister and a womderful mum. Your mother, brother and your son love you and they deserve your love.
    You are a goodwife too, but your H dosnt deserve it. He is going to take away a wife, a mother, a daughter and a sister away from you if you let him.

I feel so bad not able to give you tricks to stay with him because I see no hope in him treating you well :(. How long will you buy his sub-standard crumbs with your sacks of money?. Please think.
    Hugs.

Mistt and Pavithrarajsaai like this.
  5. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Oh and may be you should take out your sons name ( and yours if they are your real names)in the last post?, as its an internet forum with full access to anyone.

Mistt and Hopikrishnan like this.
  6. Pavithrarajsaai

Am seriously getting loads of energy after reading the post Thank u mam....I have never seen my dad raising his voice to my mom or to us. He was a different person. My son is hating his father just because he is making me cry. He doesn't know whats happening between us.

7. Pavithrarajsaai

Thank u so much ... I know but now everyone's view on me is different which is hurting me much more

8. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

He wont reply because he want to bring you to his feets. He cant stop you from entering your own house.
    He dont love you. He want only your money
    Go to local police station and file a complaint. Or call
    Help line
    Helplines | National Commission for Women

Who will read such a long mail. Stop contact completely if you want to bring him back. Increase your demand. He will be very curious if you stop contacting him for a while. Dont even respond to his message.
    Now you are giving him assurance that no matter how bad he treat you you will beg and go to him. Break that confidence.

No one cares a needy pleading individual.
    You are an educated and smart woman, use your brain now

He is making you worthless. You deserve better dear.
    If you cant help yourself, no one else can.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    joylokhi, Mistt and Pavithrarajsaai like this.
  9. Pavithrarajsaai

Greed mam.. He doesn't contact me..He keeps ugly status about me and my character. Its really hurting me.

10. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Thats for provoking you. Ignore or you can file complaint for harassing you through social media.

Pavithrarajsaai likes this.