Friendly chat to build up friendship

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Bpremalatha, Jan 26, 2014.

1. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi all, good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No chats for the past 3 day's.

@Mithu - How is u r daughter doing now? Sorry, to hear abt it, how did it happen? At school r home? Take care of her very well.

@CB - Hopefully I would get my "dinning table" next week.

@Madhu - R u still in Holidays? Come back soon to this chat. Everybody is waiting for u .

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

Hi all.
    i'm Latha ,home maker and I have 2 kids.Have a nice day

3. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mithu, Sasi, Latha...

Mithu, hope your DD is well now. Take care of her. Also hoping you get time to log on to IL.

Sasi, I am waiting (Thupaki Vijay style)

4. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hello everybody.
    Howww are youuuu all ?
    I am glad to be back and able to log in today. Though I wil be regular only from monday.
    @mithu202 - how is ur dd today ? Hope she is better today. Lots of hugs and kisses for the l'l one.
    @cbillbreeze - CB i can't read tamil. I can only talk. I have read only english novels.
    @ssasi - finished purchasing the dining table what is next on the list ?
    I had very tiring but fun filled trip. Still in the same mood. Once i am in office, my daily routine will set in.

5. grandma

grandma New IL'ite

hi all. This is radha from chennai.I joined today and will be disturbing you all in the coming days .:Bow:

6. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi all, Happy weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome new friend's.!!!!!!!!!

@Madhu - Good to c u back. How was the 'Tripathi' darshan? I have a big list, first main things.

@CB - Is it a new 'tamil movie'?

7. chillbreeze

Madhu, did you go for rathasaptami in tirupathi. A neigbor of ours went for that and gave us the prasadam yesterday.

Sasi, are you asking about thupaki (meaning: Gun) movie. It was a released couple of years back I think, a good movie. Remade in Hindi as Holiday.

8. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Goodmorning CB, ssasi, mithu, how are you all ?

I did not have darshan on rathasaptami day. (which was on monday) Do you celebrate rathasaptami in tamilnadu ?
    I though rathasaptmi is more prevalent in Karnataka and Andhra. Not that I know much about it.

@ssasi - thanks for missing me. My FIL is not feeling well. So most of last week was spent at home, taking him to hospital. He has become very fussy eater, guess it is due to age, but my MIL is very scared for him and fusses more than necessary, which makes FIL angry.

@chillbreeze - planning to renovate ur house is it ? It will be very exciting to plan. Though I have very grand ideas, i rarely implement them and envy others, whose house are very attractive.

9. chillbreeze

Hi Madhu, good to have you back. Sasi, Prema, Uma and Mithu, how you all doing.

Madhu, I don't know much about rathasaptmi. My mil told me that its a major event in tirupathi and there will be many darshans in various forms on that same day. Other than that I don't know anything about it.

Hope your fil gets well soon. I am not planning to renovate the house. But thinking of buying couple of things. Let's see.

10. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi all, Good morning & happy work week!!!!!!!!!!!

@Madhu - I think in tamilnadu they don't celebrate 'rathasapthmi'. I have not heard anything like it. So, u r a good "'Bahu" in the family. Good to hear that u take care of u r in-law's.

@CB - I like to do 'interior decor' in the house. R u interested too?

Hope others come once in a while & the newcomers just once, they are excited at the first time & never comes back. It's o.k, atleast v 3 can make this active chat.