Friendly chat to build up friendship

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Bpremalatha, Jan 26, 2014.

1. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi all, Sasi that seems a nice color. Enjoy your new car and driving.

Hi Madhu, I am waiting for weekend. Just one more day to go. I thought the book will be released in Feb..its okay let's wait.

2. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi Madhu & CB, Good morning & happy weekend.!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatz the weekend plans? Me, as usual shopping for 'dining table'.

@Madhu - I am not sure about the color of the car, whether it is neon. It is not real shiny. The brand name is "Toyato avalon" (japanese make).

Good to know that u r excited about the trip with u r 'dh'. Is it a local r long distance trip?. Have fun.

3. chillbreeze

Hi Sasi and Madhu, no plans for weekend yet. Sasi, long weekend for us as Monday is a holiday. Post pic of your dining table once you get it.

4. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Good morning Ssasi, CB and all absentee friends.

@ssasi - V r just planning on going to Chennai (for 2 days) , from there to Tirupathi (2 days) and then back to pavilion. Happy shopping for ur dining table. What is it going to be a four seater/six seater, wooden/steel ????
    I hope u don't mind me asking so many questions Sasi, when somebody tells me something, I am always interested in knowing every nitty gritty of it. :redface:
    @chillbreeze - Yes one of the many long weekends of this year. This first month of the new year, i have been busy on all the weekends. The beauty parlour where i go, by looking at me the lady there said that i travel a lot. It is true also.

5. chillbreeze

Madhu, seems like a nice trip. Have a great time. I am also eager to know the answers about dining table. But that's because I am inexperienced in matters of household and would like to know more.

6. chillbreeze

Madhu, one of my friends introduced me to Agatha Christie. She was a great fan of Miss Marple but I got floored by Poirot. Not that I don't like Marple of course. Have you read Rajeshkumar's crime novels in tamil? I used to read them while I was in school. I like detective vivek in that.

7. Sahana1

Sahana1 New IL'ite

Even I want to be friend with you
    I have been looking for a good friend till now
    Have a great day
    Regards,
    Sahana

8. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Welcome Surekha & Sahana to this chat. Kindly introduce u r self. Try to be regular here, to build an interesting virtual friendship.

Somehow, i feel there is a connectivity in this chat(friendhip). I usually don't share pictures r personal info in 'fb'. But here, since v chat almost everyday, I like to share to make the conversations going.. Otherwise, it is simply "Hi & Bye" which I feel is boring. This is my personal opinion & not to hurt anybody here.

@Madhu & CB : I am looking to buy a wooden decorative table with leaf extension(U can pull the table during parties for more space) & a cushion chairs(6 piece). The wood is more sturdy, so thinking of going with it. My older table was a 4 seater & light weight. I even liked the glass dining table but was not sure with my kid's to handle. I was shopping for this, for almost 2 months maybe on saturday r next week, hopefully would buy.I would keep u guy's posted about it.

After coming to this home ,our expenses has increased shopping for household items.

@ CB : Even I have read 'Rajeshkumar's crime novel in tamil long back but don't remember the name of it. I don't know how to upload pic here & not a 'tech savy' but would try sometime.

9. chillbreeze

Thanks for the info Sasi. Post the pics only if you are comfortable. I am just being curious as I too will have to purchase furniture items in near future.

Where is everyone :confused2:

@madhuprabha hope you doing well.

10. mithu202

mithu202 Silver IL'ite

Hi CB, madhu, Ssasi and everyone,

Hope everyone is doing good..I am not able to login these days busy wit work,

This tuesday my daughter got hurt on her head and had to go for stitches..