Friendly chat to build up friendship

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Bpremalatha, Jan 26, 2014.

1. mithu202

mithu202 Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Gud morning.

CB i downloaded ambala movie , Watched first half it was boring.

2. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

hi everybody
    gd mng,CB me too went to an exhibition but its d same one .sis came home for pongal.we had a great days.watched i movie

3. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Good morning everyyyboooody
    It is always a pleasure to read posts by many girls.
    @ssasi - So enjoyed Pongal. Looks like ur new home is really lucky for u. Which car have u purchased ? What is the color ? Are u comfortable with left hand driving ?
    I did not visit the same exhibition as CB. Imagine how it will be, if we all bump it to one another, we will behave like strangers, becoz we have seen each other's face.
    Then the next day, on IL we will write about this girl we met in the exhibition, hahha!!!

4. umasivasankar

Ha ha very funny ( ur imagination)@madhu

5. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi CB - Yeah, only when an adversity strikes us, do we pull ourselves up. Whether it is physical or mental, but only when we are down we sit up and take note of what is wrong.
    I keep procrastinating and then when my neck is deep in it, i try to pull myself up. This is also becoz, everybody says I am quite fast in whatever I do, so that has gone to my head and it is not budging.
    Maybe I should google about how to shake off cobwebs from my head. hahaha!!!
    CB - why don't you try pranayama - (anilom-vilom) it is good breathing excercise. My Doc advised me to do it,becoz I have some obstructions (growth) in my nostrils.

6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi Uma
    Howz u ? Very busy with DH and DS ? Forgotten us ILites is it ?

If I happen to bump into you in a exhibition, where will I find u? Mostly in the clothing section or it the home decor shops ? Since u r very creative, I think u will be in the home decor section.

7. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hey today, we will have a fun game.

Each of us will tell an imaginary place were we bump into each other and what we might see in each other.

What say girls ??????

8. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi all,

Mithu, I too heard that movie is not good. But heard "I" is nice.

Sasi, hope you drive boldly soon. I don't know driving and like to see when women drive.

Uma, you too went to exhibition eh. Looks like we all did the same thing over weekend. Madhu and I went to different exhibitions but I like her imagination and game idea.

Madhu, after postponing for long time just today I did pranayama. Will have to be regular in doing it. Now if I bump into you in a mall, I guess you will be in landmark or some book store,then clothing and then food court.

9. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

CB you got it right. But if I am with DH, he will take me to the clothing, food court (preferably KFC or anywhere they sell yummy chicken) and then to a movie. Book store is something which will not be on his list. That's why i started shopping for books on the net only.

Now, if I c u in a mall, i think you will first check up where the food court is. Check all the food available, u will not be able to make up ur mind whether to go for chinese or punjabi or continental. U will think for sometime, then fill up ur platter with a yummy dish from each of the section. Afterwards, u will do some window shopping.

10. umasivasankar

Yup madhu,u can find me in home decor section.