Friendly chat to build up friendship

Discussion in 'Community Chit-Chat' started by Bpremalatha, Jan 26, 2014.

1. mithu202

mithu202 Silver IL'ite

Hi all gud morning :)

How was your weekend ??? After a long time today I am bit free at office , no work, happily I can chat today ...

2. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mithu, good to see you here. Have you watched any pongal release movies?

3. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

hi everybody,
    hope u all enjoyed pongal leaves

4. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Goooood morrning everybody.
    There was internet prob in the office. Just now it was set right.
    Howz was the weekend girls ? I went to the Venkateshwara Temple and then to a exhibition. For the first time I went to the exhibition and did not buy any stuff for myself. Well almost. My DH was very surprised.
    But I was just scouting for a bhudda statute and I found it.
    Mithu and Prema - glad u are having lesser work load. Hope to chat with u more this week.
    CB - How is the monday morning blues ? Today, i was waiting to log in to IL and the book readathon chat. I am so excited about it.
    Ssasi - How are you ? Very busy weekend ?

5. chillbreeze

Madhu, I too went for an exhibition during weekend. It was nice and had information about the past of our city. My internet connection wasn't working until yesterday. I didn't get MM blues today. I was eagerly waiting to logon to IL and start reading my favorite threads.

6. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Same here CB.
    Even I was waiting for my fav threads. And also i had forgotten to copy the Holmes novel on to my Kindle, so the first thing I did after coming today was to copy it. So I am waiting to read it in the evening. What about u , started reading it ?
    After a long time I went to exhibition, otherwise all these exhibitions have the same stalls, dresses, bags, bhindis, bangales for women and few household stuff.
    You have seen one means u have seen all of them, that is my mantra.

7. chillbreeze

I was reading online last week and didn't download it, then with net issue couldn't read. Will continue today. I too feel the same with exhibitions. But unfortunately we don't have much entertainment here. But this one I went was different, as in along with the usual stuff they had historical stuff too. Those stalls were sponsored by a famous college and the students were in the stalls and explained about each artifact and let us see it through lens. I felt really happy and proud of our heritage. Too bad we need such exhibitions to remind us of our rich culture.

8. madhuprabha

madhuprabha Gold IL'ite

Hi CB, had ur lunch ?
    Yeah we need reminders for everything in our life. Otherwise so many days will not be there - mother's day, father's day etc., etc.,
    One fine day we might have a breathe oxygen day also, what with so much of pollution in the air. hahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Or maybe our lungs will not accept less polluted air. thinkingsmiley

Anything different from the routine is always welcome. Glad u enjoyed it.

9. chillbreeze

Ahh..that's true Madhu. I was checking online today for some breathing exercises to help me overcome wheezing and I was wondering why don't we breath properly/slowly on a regular basis and wait until we get sick to do it.

10. ssasi

ssasi Silver IL'ite

Hi all Good night,

I had a very busy "Pongal" as planned did everything & pooja. Weekend was busy, shopping for car. Today v are getting the car. I have to start driving boldly.(??) After 3 yrs, I am planning to start back, need to practice some more.

Good to c Mithu, Prema, Uma & Anirunesh back.

@Prema - This is the second festival celebrating at this house. V shifted to this house before diwali. Thanks for remembering. How is everything for u ? Why soooooooooooo busy not coming to chat regularly.

@Madhu - I am also planning to buy a big "Buddha statue". I have a medium size, my "dh'' likes it very much. Good to hear that u went for outing.

@CB - What a coincidence? U also went to the 'exhibition', hope it is not the same one which Madhu went.

@Mithu - Good to hear that u have little free time.