1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Friend-Snatchers ????

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by Nitha J, Oct 19, 2012.

1. anonymous2011

anonymous2011 Senior IL'ite

Well said I totally agree it is ally unfortunate that some people think its childish and all the fact is they don't realize how truly their friends love them

2. anonymous2011

So true, unfortunately social networking is like some people send messages to multiple persons I had the same experience but my ex friend thinks that I snatch her friends , how funny is that !! They don't realize that is what happens with social networking sites if you are not day to have common friends then better stop networking socially I don't know some people think they snatch hahah which makes me laugh!

3. anonymous2011

4. anonymous2011

5. anonymous2011

So true, unfortunately social networking is like some people send messages to multiple persons I had the same experience but my ex friend thinks that I snatch her friends , how funny is that !! They don't realize that is what happens with social networking sites if you are not there to have common friends then better stop networking socially I don't know some people think they snatch hahah which makes me laugh! But fact is they don't know who are really genuine and who just put a sweet smile on their faces.

6. anonymous2011

So true, unfortunately social networking is like some people send messages to multiple persons I had the same experience but my ex friend thinks that I snatch her friends , how funny is that !! They don't realize that is what happens with social networking sites if you are not day to have common friends then better stop networking socially I don't know some people think they snatch hahah which makes me laugh!