1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

frequent fever especially when i do house hold work

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Nabzie, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Nabzie

Nabzie Junior IL'ite

hi all,

For those who have not read my previous posts, i have stopped my maid servant and yet to find a new one. Since then that is nearly 3-4 days i am doing all the household work including whatever the maid was doing(sweeping, cleaning and vessel washing). I noticed that from then i am feeling feverish. I was getting fever very frequently before i appointed the servant too.

I am anaemic and my iron content has raised from 8 to 11.6. I am no longer taking iron tablets. any idea why i am getting fever frquently ?

any tips on increasing immunity ?

Similar Threads
    1. oysterzzz
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Jannane
      Replies:
      Views:
    3. Vinu4me
      Replies:
      Views:
  2. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Nabzie,

I too faced the same problem. I observed then, if I wash the vessels, if I grind the batter, I get fever. Means, the frequent dipping hands in water makes this. I too stopped my maid a week back.

I bought gloves (rubber, comes in orange colour), and I wear this whenever I wash vessels. Clothes are being washed in the washing machine, sweeping and mopping I do.

Also take 2 badam (almonds ) & dates everyday which increases immunity.

Till you get the gloves, take plain hotwater steam (dont add vicks or anything in that) everyday twice. Get a facial steamer costs around Rs. 125/- . You can apply vicks on your nose (not inside) then take steam till you sweat. This was advised by my Dr.

All the best.

3. Nabzie

Nabzie Junior IL'ite

Thank you latharam