French-Second Language for NRI kids

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by geetha123, Jan 12, 2009.

1. poojasaruthri

poojasaruthri Junior IL'ite

Annai Violet International school offers French as second language from primary level itself. This school is located in ambattur. KIndly check the details

2. Deepa2014

Deepa2014 New IL'ite

Hi Jothi,

Iam Deepa thinking to move next year 2016 to India. My son will be in 6th standard when we come to India and younger one in 4th grade. My kids don't know tamil or hindi. We will be in Arumbakkam. How is Spartan CBSE? Do they have french in addition to tamil/Hindi or kids can take French instead of Tamil/Hindi? Is the school closer to Arumbakkam? Does the school give lot of homework? I am sorry for pouring so many questions. You know how it feels when moving right......

Deepa

3. ranjhanaa

ranjhanaa Gold IL'ite

hai all,
    I am moving to chennai(nanganallur)next weekend...My son is now in 4th grade...Can anyone please suggest a school near this place who will give him a mid-way admission...He also doesn't know tamil or hindi...i would appreciate your help...thankyou...

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

try a.m.jain, sairam cbse, ravindra bharathi, san academy..chances are good in these..

and don't worry he will learn the language soon with some help. i have know kids who came back in the 6th and learnt to master writing tamil..