Free Handicrafts Classes For 60 Days!

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by Varloo, Dec 26, 2007.

1. vijikrishnan

vijikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Dear Varloo,
    Thankyou thankyou very much for the suggestions. I presented the jewelery displayed to my friend"s granddaughter. There was her arankertam on Sivarathiriday at Bangalore. She wore it that on that day as necklace, one as ottiyanam, and nethichutti. (I havent seen because it was held at Bangalore). But I felt very very happy to hear it.
    Thankyou for your valuable seggestion. I will do like that. Even for Navarathiri I can gife to small girls. Thankyou once again.
    Viji

2. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Viji!

Kalakkaringa!!!

Even i learnt last year around the same time only, and started by giving for navarathi only. It is a great feel to gift!! Btw, did u learn fountain making??

I also take jewellery making classes!! Any assistance u want, please contact me. Wil b glad to help u!
    Archana

3. vijikrishnan

vijikrishnan Platinum IL'ite

Thanks a lot archana.
    Sorry for the late reply.
    You are very kind. If i have any doubt I will clarify with you. At the exhibition a lot of crowd was there and some thing I could not understand.
    Viji

4. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

anytime....kandippa...jus PM me and i will tell u!! :)

5. Vidu29

Vidu29 Gold IL'ite

hi,
    i am so sorry i missed such a class (as i joined only a few days back). i am unable to even view the pictures. please let us know of such classes in future. thanx
    vidya

6. sgayathrii

sgayathrii New IL'ite

Hi Viji,

I am very much interested to attend these classes. Will they be conducting these classes again? If so, can you please let me know.
    Also, I am not able to view you handmade jewellery pictures.

thank you.
    gayathri

7. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Gayatri,

Since you are a new IL'ite you are not able to view attachements. U can soon post 50 posts and become a Junior Il'ite to view these attachments. As far the aval vikatan exhibition, even i missed them all.I really wanted to learn fountains,aarti plate and all. from all the classes they conducted - i know only jewellery...they had class in tie and die and all......i was jus able to sit and read :coffee about all tht. when i have to be working in office :hide:. What a pity!!

8. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Vidu and Gayatri,

Many take these classes. And it think soon such exhibitons wil b conducted by other magazines...will keep u posted on all that!!

9. sgayathrii

sgayathrii New IL'ite

Thanks archana.

I am a regular viewer of this site. But I don't know that I should post minimum 50 to view these attachments. Anyway I will start posting more than viewing.

I am also working in a software concern. Planning to learn these arts for future career change. Will that be a good idea?:-D

10. archana.kc

archana.kc Gold IL'ite

Career change?? Wow!!

I guess you are now getting bit entrepreneurial. U can surely do this. But learn as much as you can and then start your own school of arts. It will sure be a relaxation to look at colours, after sitting 24 * 7 under neon lights.

Am working at a consulting company and thankfully, have a hobby in jewellery making. I take classes and have fun. Apart from the pocket money, it is more of the fun of doing things on my own. Am so excited because am soon organising my own workshop!!