Frankfurt Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by Induslady, Jul 10, 2005.

1. vins

vins New IL'ite

Re: Living in Frankfurt, Germany

hi sudha

i live in taunus area too! how long have been living here? i have been living here for last 4 years.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
  2. beyond

beyond New IL'ite

hi dear

my situation is similar to yours, 4 yrs in germany still erman not so good; 2 kids but much grown up than yours , hardly any social life here, looking forward to make some new friends!

3. vins

vins New IL'ite

hi dear

i was really happy to see your message.

i live in bad soden,a quiet little place in taunus area. i am fom mumbai, living here for last 4 years. how about you? which part of india are you from?

how do you find life here in frankfurt?

hope to hear from you soon

4. beyond

beyond New IL'ite

hi vins.i am from punjab.but not the indian one but the pakistani one.life in frankfurt is ok.but i think its better than other parts because in frankfurt you can get by if you do not speak good english.

how old are your kids.my older one is 3 and a half and he is going to a international kindergarten but the younger is just 7 months old.i am SAHM.

looking forward to hear from you soon

5. vins

vins New IL'ite

hi dear

so you have 2 little kids. they must be keeping you busy all day long! my daughters are pretty grown up;14 and 7yrs old. they too go to an international school,ISF. which school does your son go to?

i find life here in frankfurt a little dull.may be that's because bombay is so much full of life and i spent 12 years there before coming here.

which city in punjab are you from? i love pakistani serials on prime tv.do you get that channel?

keep in touch and let me know your name too.

love

vineeta

6. beyond

beyond New IL'ite

hello vaneeta

thanks for the reply.my son goes to a school called metropoiltion international school.not too far away from my home.

i belong to a city called sargodha.its 2 hrs drive from lahore.and yes i do get prime tv and many others.also have lots of indian channels as well.the first thing that i did when i came to FF was to install dish and subscribe to sky.i think tv,internet and books helped me a lot to go through this loneliness.

my name is umarah.as the older one goes to school and my little baby is not at all demanding,days are usually not that hectic.i am mostly at home trying to find some activities around.

hope to talk to you soon.

7. vins

vins New IL'ite

hi umarah

nice to get your reply. when does your son start the school? or has his school already started? my girls' school starts aug. 25.

i know it does get lonely here. one has to have dish tv, internet etc. do you have many pakistani/ indian friends?

there is so much to talk about. why don't we actually talk.. call whenever you feel like and we can have a real chat.

8. Ruhi

Ruhi Senior IL'ite

9. dgjo

dgjo New IL'ite

hi folks,

i m darshi, from steuernagelstr, frankfurt. i m staying here with my 18 months old girl kid.. i wish to know if any inidans stay near by. my kid is missing her friends a lot, and i just dont want to lock her at home whole the day...

10. satyavanim

satyavanim New IL'ite

Hi friends,
    I am SATYA and came recently to Frankfurt on work purpose.
    i am staying at sudbhanof (my company guest house). i would like know some indian people .. and meet .
    please let me know is anyone staying nearby .. i am working at frankfurt main (airport).
    looking forward ..

thanks
    Satya