Four proud Dads

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by roopadadia, Dec 21, 2007.

1. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Four Proud Dads

Four friends, who hadn`t seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party. After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained, talked about their kids.

The first guy said, " My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he`s the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday. "

The second guy said, "Darn, that`s terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He`s so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday. "

The third man said: "Well, that`s terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion. "

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?"

One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons.... What about your son? "

The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub."

The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment."

The fourth man replied: "No, I`m not ashamed. He`s my son and I love him. And he hasn`t done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his 3 boyfriends "

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

haahhaha,3 poor Dads & 1 proud dad:queen

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  3. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Yup...i should change the title.

roopa.