1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Foundations

Discussion in 'Cosmetics & Makeups' started by Sritu, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Sritu

Sritu New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to use daily foundation ,So I bought Mac studio Fix .Every one recommened me to use this as it is very good.My skin is so sensitive I cant apply any foundations.I'm not sure what to do abou t this foundation now.I was just planing to give this to any one who use Mac products .

Any one intersted pls reply to this thread.

2. hemalathaK

hemalathaK Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sri, one thing you should think about.Each and everyone has different skin color and may need a particular shade of foundation.So giving to someone may not be an apt idea.

Instead, you can return the foundation to the store where you bought it and get your money back or replace something else worth that money.
    Look at the foundation cover box whether it has any sticker mentioning the store name or if you have the bill please go to the store and return it in the customer care.You won't be having any problem at all on getting your money back of it were bought in US.
    If it was bought in India too just send a mail to the customer care of the company and ask for their suggestions.

3. Kazia

Kazia New IL'ite

Cake foundation is a solid form of foundation, also called sticks. Cake has a drying effect which has the most benefit to people who suffer from oily skin. Cakes provide a thick layer of foundation which is effective in concealing imperfections such as scars. Cakes are often used for photo shoots and public performances and consequently are not practical for everyday use.

4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Do a little skin patch test for any cosmetic before you purchase. Most stores and cosmetic counters always have sample products, so you can try some in the store. See the result after a couple of hours and then decide if you would like to buy it or not,

5. LovelyAngel

LovelyAngel New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I think Kryolan foundations are the best. Can anyone tell me where i can get this brand in Chennai??. TQ

6. sirisyam

sirisyam Silver IL'ite

i had a similar experience when i applied Clinique foundation. my skin broke out. OMG OMG.

i ended up throwing that away.
    many ILtes suggested me to use tinted moisturiser. redwood tinted moisturiser from Biotique is good itseems. as you are in INdia, better try it.

i will give it a try in my next visit.