Forum of the Month - September - Personal Technology

Discussion in 'Forum of the Month - Popular thread Contest' started by Induslady, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Forum for September month is Personal Technology.

With so much advancement in Technology in today's world, we all are hooked to using so many of those advancements, right? Some of us are even crazy about knowing the latest in the technology wolrd, especially the men in many of our home are always the 1st to buy those latest devices built with the latest technology.

So why not choose to discuss anything and everything about personal technology during this month? Go ahead and start a discussion or participate in an already exsiting discussion in personal technology forum to make it the popular. You are sure to win a special gift!

Read here to know rules and guidelines for the "Popular Thread Contest" in the Forum of the month. Get started with a popular thread...Good Luck!

Some do's and don'ts to be followed for this contest:

DOs:

1. Your discussions should be pertaining to only Personal Technology (Computers, Mobiles, Internet and more).
    2. Your thread should be carrying information, discussions and experiences of your own about the personal technology. (Though you may quote information from other sources, surrounded by your own comments/suggestions on getting to know them).

DON'Ts:

1. Your discussions should not be about software courses (they belong to Education forum). It should also not be about free websites providing downloads of songs, movies, games,etc.
    2. No posting (copy-pasting) articles or information from other sources (like websites, books, magazines, emails etc.).

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL'ites,

Please join me in congratulating SundarUsha, the winner of Popular Thread Contest, September '08 - in the forum - Personal Technology.

She had started a very nice thread - Sucked by Scooba, about floor washing robots. She has nicely introduced this robot - how it works, where it works, it's pictures and a video of how it works.

Congratulations, Sundarusha! Thank you for posting about this technology advancement and involving members to discuss about it.

Here is your special gift - Cermain Floral Mug (from Honolulu Hawaii). Please send in your mailing address via PM.

popular-thread-SundarUsha.jpg

Though this thread took a slight deviation from the technology discussion about Scooba (because of all the waiting, welcoming, christening and partying of it's arrival), it's still a good thread with lots of information about the latest robot technology to clean floors!!

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations USha

I am so proud that our friend Scooba got you international fame and has made you proud winner

I greatly admired the wonderful way in which you announced the purchase and how we all waitied with red carpet and milk sweets and online vada and chutney for the new arrival.

Then you wisely kept us entertained with the excellent performance of one overworked:) Scooba!

Thank you for providing us with so much entertainment and good reading. You richly deserve the wonderful prize!

4. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

Usha - Perfect choice...

Congrats Usha !!

Our cute Scooba took you places already see ;-)

5. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

dear usha
    congratulations for winning the contest.:thumbsup
    i did visit it a couple of times though i'm not sure if i was able to comment, my connection is a bit moody-on..off- and yes the thread was lovely.Big Laughan understatement. now u can sit back with the hawai mug and sip while scooby doo will clean..great 'ek teer do noshane'- two bulls eye with one aim.Big Laugh

6. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Dear Usha...

Very happy for you and your Scooba .... flavoured by your Sweets and Kaarams.

You deserve it !!
    With love,

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  7. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear IL team

:thankyou2: I am glad to see the results. I like to thank all the IL's members who participated in this thread with a lot of enthusiasm.

8. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear AC, Nandhu, Muzna and Gowri

Thank you all for the support and the wishes.

9. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Dear Usha..Congtrats..Scooba is your lucky mascot i suppose..One more time treat for all us and scooba..

10. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

Dear Supriya

Thansk for the wishes. Scooba sure seems to have brought luck to all of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.