Forum of the Month - November 2010 – Personal Technology

Discussion in 'Forum of the Month - Popular thread Contest' started by IL_Admin, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

The Forum for November 2010 is:

Personal Technology

Let's get started with interesting discussions in the Personal Technology. Forum to make it popular threads for the month!

Technology milestones! [​IMG]

The last decade has seen enough breakthroughs in the field of personal technology. From telephone to i-phone, TV to 3D LED, exquisite digital photo frames, and technology has reached to greater heights.

In today's world, with the advancement in personal technology, We tend to buy the latest gadgets with latest technology. Share your experience on how you bought your favourite gadget after making research on it, tell us about your personal gadget that you have valued a lot.

Read here to know the rules and guidelines for the "Popular Thread Contest" in the Forum of the month.

Some do's and don'ts to be followed for this contest:

DOs:

• Entries should be posted ONLY in Personal Technology. Forum, for it to qualify for the contest. No posting in this thread.
    • ONLY new threads started in the Personal technology forum during this month – November 2010 will be considered for the contest.
    • Your discussions should be pertaining to only Personal Technology (Computers, Mobiles, Internet and more).
    • Your thread should be carrying information, discussions and experiences of your own about the personal technology.
    • Avoid threads on generic discussions as we are expecting better focused discussions here.
    DON'Ts:

• Your discussions should not be about free websites providing downloads of songs, movies, games etc.
    • NO COPY PASTING articles or information from other sites / sources.
    • Please ensure that "NO hurting others sentiments/believes".
    Have fun & enjoy participating in this contest!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2010

2. sudhakrishna

sudhakrishna Gold IL'ite

I personally feel that cellphone is the greatest help to mankind. In my personal experience it feel it has given great support to man kind. I started using it only after my son strated going to school. During his play school days i would say "you be in the class, whenever you want to see me, you call me i will come and pick you". He believed that i always have cell phone with me and can be reached any time.Now a days when he goes for Aloha class or music class i just leave my cell with him.As soon as the classes are over he will call to the land line and i will go and pick him.Otherwise i have to wait till the classes are over disturbing my daughter's food and sleep time.My husband goes on tour often. So majority of the family matters we discuss over phone.I don't feel the loneliness as he can be reached any time. I was using my husband's Nokia m series. I used record songs in the music class and with the help of it he used to practise at home.My daughter's first cry, sound and laugh we recorded in that. Now i am using samsung flip model basic one gifted by my brother.My daughter used to play catch and catch with that.She dashed it atleast for thousand times.Still it is going strong. Many of the fights between by hubby is resolved through cell phone only.Any happy occassions i can immediatly share with my near and dear one. My vote is to cell phone bringing hearts together.

3. IL_Admin

Dear Sudha,

Please do not post your entries here in this thread. Entries should be posted ONLY in Personal Technology Forum for it to qualify for the contest.

Thank you.

4. IL_Admin

Dear ILites,

Here we go with the winner announcement....

Popular Thread Contest in
    Personal Technology Forum, November 2010 is.......

lavii

Congratulations lavii for your informative and qualitative thread here:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/personal-technology/115013-selecting-a-mobile-phone.html

which also encouraged participation from other ILites. The thread got 11 replies and 182 views.

Very interactive and informative discussion ! I'm sure your discussion will be quite helpful to many IL-ites before they buy a mobile phone.

Here is the Special Gift for winning the Contest:

Peacock woodwork

peacock_lavii.jpg

Note: Please send your postal address to support@indusladies.com to receive the special gift.

5. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

woww:thankyou2:
    thank you so much IL team for choosing my post
    when i saw moderator notification i thought may be i posted something wrong:eek:mg: but i am soo happy to see this
    and peacock really looks beautiful:kiss
    thanks so much again

6. keethi

keethi Silver IL'ite

My hearty Congratulations laavi :)

7. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

thank you so much keethi:-D

8. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

hi lavi congratulation:thumbsup:clap:clap:clap:party

9. lavii