Forum of the Month - February 2011 – Me & My Spouse

Discussion in 'Forum of the Month - Popular thread Contest' started by IL_Admin, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IL_Admin

IL_Admin Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear IL-ites,

The Forum for February 2011 is:

Me & My Spouse

Let's make Valentine's Day an excuse to discuss everything sweet and loving about your spouse !! [​IMG]

Create threads in the Me & My Spouse - IndusLadies forum about anything and everything about your life partner. The most popular thread will win a great prize.

Read here to know the rules and guidelines for the "Popular Thread Contest" in the Forum of the month.

Some do's and don'ts to be followed for this contest:

DOs:
    • Entries should be posted ONLY in Me & My Spouse - IndusLadies. Forum, for it to qualify for the contest. No posting in this thread.
    • ONLY new threads started in the Me & My Spouse - IndusLadies forum during this month – February 2011 will be considered for the contest.
    • Avoid threads on generic discussions as we are expecting better focused discussions here.
    • This Contest ends on 25th, February.
    DON'Ts:
    • NO COPY PASTING articles or information from other sites / sources.
    • Please ensure that "NO hurting others sentiments".
    Have fun & enjoy participating in this contest!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011

2. aameena82

aameena82 Bronze IL'ite

Hi this is me,

I am here to talk about my jaanu(jaan means life/uyir). He is my everything. I love him very much but not more than his love for me. I am a luckiest person and ofcourse he is too :).
    He is sweet, handsome and caring. He wants me to be always smiling and happy,even when we have quarrels he wants me to forget all small things which is very common in husband and wife and life a peaceful life:hatsoff and its right what he expects. It doesn't happen which we see in movies as everyone's views are different and they have their own way of living but marraiges are made in heaven and we have to run them smoothly and try to make ourself contented and happy to also make our children life better and good

3. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear Il Team,

IL has selected a very good topic. Here i have mentioned in Bits about
    the same ME & My Spouse.

M== MINDING
    E === ENCOURAGING
    M===MOTIVATING
    Y===YOUTH (youth here I meant my husband):)
    My spouse************************

SPOUSE

S ===SUCCESSFUL:thumbsup
    P ===POWERFUL
    O ===OUTSTANDING
    U====UNIQUE
    S====SACRED
    E====ENTHUSIASTIC

Never ever My hubby would not have come backward from any obstacles and who wants to hit, fight and see the best result out of the thing whatever it is. In an precise manner I can say here very COURAGEOUS.Any problem comes he will not carry forward he will
    forget immediately and he will talk. He is extremely a kind hearted person. There is no words to describe.

I am fully cooperating with him in all angles and bagged a very good name from my In laws side from each and everybody. It is quite difficult to retain the good name. Still I am maintaining the same and never ever depart or discourge anything from my hubby.

The Most Important thing in life is to learn how to give out LOVE and to let it come in

To my knowledge in a precise manner I can say that
    A Woman is the full of Circle.Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.

your ever friend/sreemanavaneeth

4. IL_Admin

Hello aameena & sreemanavaneeth,

Please do not post your entries in this thread.

Entries should be posted ONLY in Me & My Spouse - IndusLadies. Forum, for it to qualify for the contest.

Thank you.

5. luxsuresh

luxsuresh Senior IL'ite

Hi everyone,

Ours is a love marriage. There are always small small quarrels between me and my hubby but we forget them in few minutes and start talking to each other. Initially i used to get angry very quickly on small issues. He will always come and talk to me and convince me in a very lovable manner. Seeing his attitude and love for me i started leaving my anger for small issues. I know how much he loves me but i like making small quarrels with him daily so that he will come to convince me and i like that. Our love is growing day by day. To keep our marriage life more interesting we keep talking about the days before marriage when v used to meet chori chori. I am really blessed to have a husband like him who is so understanding, has a lot of patience. He helps me a lot in the morning when i am busy sending our child to school. Before marriage i never used to cook but now i feel very happy and love to cook for him and my child. I try a lot of new dishes and serve my hubby and child. If there is anything wrong with the dish he always has given me ideas as to how it could be made better by using his general common sense and he has never discouraged me for anything. Now i have become a very good cook. My husband is my soul. I love him very............ much. I always thank God for giving me a very good life partner.

6. karunya123

karunya123 New IL'ite

Me and My Spouse……
    We are newly married couple. Ours is a love marriage. I thought I got a good understanding about m hubby, but later only understood a bit of sacrifice in our life is needed to be a perfect couple to each other.The couple has to know the fact that marriage shall bring many changes to their simple living. They have to find a balance of their roles and responsibilities between economical, social and personal perspective.For a girl, changes like moving to a new place, shall add new family members and new relatives are some of the prime changes to accept willingly. She will have to soon after the marriage, learn new steps and ways to carry on the things. So, here “Adapting” is the main key to all the puzzles. Adapting to new environment and people must be their priority after marriage.
    They will have to catch the rhythm, follow each beat and match steps with each other and the family.And when one shouts, other has to be silent and let the negative energy diffuses. Silence probably at that point means being Strong enough to handle the situation. Relationship enriches when there is a time to Interact, “Listen” and Learn each other.Indeed, some of the Greatest philosophies can be learnt but only if married. It is a through learning process. You learn from each other’s strengths. And hide the weakness of each other with your complementary strengths. Just keep your honesty intact and you will find happiness. A great marriage is not when the 'perfect couple' come together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.So the question arise again, Do opposites really attract? Well, I believed so. But at the end of the post I realized we are not as opposite as I thought we were. It’s interesting to explore that we having not much in common, found some common way to perform the best in us.In science the Law of attraction works on the basis of Opposites Attracts.Like a great Chinese symbol Yin-Yang. Like Yin-Yang, we have opposing qualities in phenomena. We transform each other. Also, like Yin Yang we create balance, a dynamic equilibrium. So until both energies do not vibrate in harmony with the other they will not be attracted to each other.
    Indeed, the attraction lies in the opposing forces which are interconnected and interdependent in the natural world, giving rise to each other in turn.Now, I have started trusting in being a bit spontaneous. .I don’t need a plan-sheet to have fun. Amazingly,my hubby have also understood, in leading a good life with a good life-style, so he takes care not to keep wet towel on bed. These are simple things, sometimes might sound silly or serious. It’s absolutely your choice how you wanna handle the big and little things in Life. Be open to your thoughts. Accept the ideas provided by your partner and find the mutual best steps to be taken. Never forget to add a little humor, humanity and hope to your humming thoughts. Being opposite is fine because you fill up the each other’s blanks. As long as you can respect and pay interests to each other’s differences, it is a beautiful thing.
    I’m glad that, I and my hubby are opposite and very much complementary to each other. We have more options and choices to make out of the issue. And hence well goes the saying that “When a wife has a good husband it is easily seen in her face”. I love my Karthik like anything in this world………

Best wishes from
    Priyakarthik.

7. swesri

swesri New IL'ite

AS A CHILL MORNING COVERED BY FOG & DEW
    A WORLD FULL OF DREAMS SHARED BY ME & YOU

LETS MAKE SOJOURN OF LIFE
    TOGTHER IN WHOLE LIFE

LET MY WORDS TRANSLATE INTO REALITY
    WITH OUR FAITH IN THE DIVINITY

I LOVE U FOR MANY THINGS
    I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START
    BUT MOST OF ALL
    I LOVE YOU FOT UR UNDERSTANDABLE HEART

ALL I WANT IS TO GROW OLD WITH U
    TO WATCH OUR LIFE TOGETHER UNFOLD
    AS OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD THAT
    I LOVE MORE THAN YOU

A TALE OF TWO HEARTS THAT BECAME TOO CLOSE
    IN A SPAM OF TWO YEARS
    I Thank GOD for giving such a lovely husband....

8. IL_Admin

Hello Luxsuresh, Karunya, & Swesri,

Please do not post your entries in this thread.

Entries should be posted ONLY in Me & My Spouse - IndusLadies. Forum, for it to qualify for the contest.

Thank you.

9. IL_Admin

Dear ILites,

Here we go with the winner announcement....

Popular Thread Contest in
    Me and My Spouse Forum is.......

Spiderman1

Congratulations Spiderman for a good qualitative discussion here:
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/me-and-my-spouse/125721-equality-husband-wife-what-exactly.html

which also encouraged participation from other ILites. The thread got 76 replies and 3316 views. Very interactive and unbiased discussion !

Here is the Special Gift for winning the Contest:

Gemstone Painting of a Princess in palenquinn - Key Holder

gemstone_painting_spiderman1.jpg

Note: Please send your postal address to support@indusladies.com to receive the special gift.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Congradulations Spidey...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.