Forum of the month - December - Marriage, Spouse & In-Laws

Discussion in 'Forum of the Month - Popular thread Contest' started by Induslady, Dec 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

Forum of this month (December '08 ) is going to be Marriage,Spouse & In-Laws forum.

This is one of the most happening forums in our IndusLadies Community. But it is so unfortunate that this forum has mostly discussions about issues in married life. When it comes to discussing in a forum, many tend to focus only on sharing their problems, give and get solutions and advices. Thus it tends to appear more like a counselling place!!

The purpose we chose this forum to be the forum of this month - is to bring out the fact that married life is "not" just issues. It has it's "big share of happiness, joy and love".
    So let's get participating in this contest by starting threads in Marriage,Spouse & In-Laws forum that focusses more on "Happiness, Joy and Love" experienced in Married Life.

We are looking forward to seeing many "happy threads" shared in the 'Marriage, Spouse & In-Laws' forums through this contest. Come participate and WIN!

DOs:

1. Start happy threads about married life, spouse and in-laws in Marriage,Spouse & In-Laws forum.
    (It could be about the 1st gift your husband got for you, about the 1st festival you celebrated with your in-laws, how you planned your in-laws 60th birthday/anniversary, how your SIL threw a surprised baby shower for you, etc.)
    Do NOT post the happy threads in this contest forum.

2. Make your threads interesting by calling for participation from members to share similar experiences.

Note:
    1. We would be considering ONLY happy threads that got started during this month or had posts this month (though might have got started earlier).

2. Happy threads with maximum responses sharing quality experiences will only be considered.

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Hi Malathy,
    it is really unfortunate that many women face problems in married life, and that is why there are so many problem based threads in that forum. Lets hope that many many members have happy memories to share with others.

3. Induslady

Hello Mrs.Girijamba & Priya(_Mommy),

Thanks for your postings. Considering them to be those happy posts qualifying for the popular thread contest, it has been moved here - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/42200-my-life-after-marriage.html.

Please further participate in the Marriage, Spouse & In-laws forum if you intent to start discussions qualifying for this contest.

Varloo,

Thanks for your feedback. We too are hoping to hear/read about those happy memories & moments of many members in their married life.

4. Induslady

Dear Iyerviji, Meenukarthik & Winkeith,

thank you for those happy threads you all started about your married life, spouse & in-laws in order to participate in this contest.

We want those threads to be posted within the ' Marriage,Spouse & In-Laws' forums.

Not in this forum, so we moved them accordingly.

Look forward to more participation. Thanks.

5. Induslady

6. Srama

Srama IL Hall of Fame

7. Induslady

Hi Srama,

That's exactly in the right place. You have started a great thread :thumbsupand we see people already participating with enthusiasm there. Way to go!

8. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

hi Induslady...it is such a gr8 idea that u came up with "happy threads" it will hopefully bring sum light into those in trubles and allow them to rmeber their happy moments =D

9. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Dear IL'ites,

Please join me in congratulating swathi14,
    the winner of Popular Thread Contest, December '08 - in the forum -

Marriage, Spouse & In-Laws - IndusLadies

She had started the thread - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/indian-weddings/42580-best-quality-of-a-groom.html

that has maximumparticipation from the rest of the members, also what is shared in this thread is the experience of others in selecting a good groom. It is definitely a thread that spreads a feel-good attitude.

Congratulations, Swathi! Thank you for posting this interesting thread that invoked our ILites to share their views and experience.

Here is your special gift - Rhombus shaped wall hanging that has a tribal family on an elephant ride.

elephant_ride.jpg

Kindly send your mailing address by PM to receive this special gift.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  10. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hai Laxmi

No words to express my feelings and emotions.

I just entered this site to share my thoughts and my hidden opinions. But the returns I am getting from this site are huge.

Thanx for the appreciation and [​IMG] for giving value to my opinions.

Thank you IL team. I never in my life forget about this wonderful moment. Even while typing this post itself, my hands are shaking.

Thank you so much.

Andal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.